Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 10th 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"John B." wrote in message

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:03:02 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 05:41:48 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

God Damn! So you can read!

What was it someone said? Oh yes,

"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.

The problem is that you really can’t read. As for any profanity, I have
only begun on you. Until you get on subject with reasonable argument I will
treat you as you deserve to be treated. Any sophistry on your part will be
especially severely repulsed. I have now got the measure of you and I will
treat you like the scum that you are.

Do we call him "Dolan of the Feeble Brain" Or maybe "Dummy Dolan" for

short?

The only dummy here is yourself. You have not made a single good argument
about anything. All you have done is engaged in sissified name calling. You
must be some kind of effeminate transgender freak.

Now go **** yourself since I am sure that is the one thing you know how to
do.

Lovely! While it is always refreshing to talk to an educated and
logical person, unfortunately that description doesn't seem to fit Dol
Boy very well. He seems to be more into the curses and demands to
"Stay out of my forests" as his main forte.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Rather reminiscent of a little boy defiantly defending his toy box,
"Keep away! They are mine! You can't play with them! Mine! Mine!
Mine!".

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!

Is this really the best that Minnesota can produce? Pitiful.