Review our new movie.

Old January 24th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review our new movie.

YO we just made a sick new uni movie.. check it out. tell us what u
think of it.. it is soo cool. it is about 2 minuits long.
http://tinyurl.com/9ds2n

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old January 24th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice stunts.... nice soundtrack... the plot needs work

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339

Old January 24th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hahahahaha... that is good u liked it. any one else what else could be
better and what is good about it???

Old January 24th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i like that guy in red, he is sick times ten, also he has sweet name
sick seat wrap!!!!

--
danny
danny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10999

Old January 24th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i dont really get the dong from china thing but the 360 unispin was nice

--
gordythegon
gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old January 24th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

that was a nice 360 unispin. and the transition to stand up ww was nice.
have you tried stand up glides?- they arent much harder. and seat drops
straight out of unispins or seat wraps look cool you should try em.
nice video man. keep it up.

--
chosen

honestly,
jonny
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/cw3lv)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old January 24th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah i have some of thoes tricks in my other movie, like the seat drops
straight out of unispins.

Old January 24th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i get the 'dong from china' thing

i do i promise

Old January 24th 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

any more reviews?

Old January 24th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

it was pretty good...are you riding your bedford in that movie? or have
you gotten a new uni yet?. im gettin my splined reall soon

--
trials_uni

You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
-Phil
'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

Review my movie please irvinegr Unicycling 41 January 22nd 06 09:29 PM
Unicycling Tips & Tutorials movie gallery finally up! munimanpete Unicycling 6 July 12th 05 01:34 PM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 03:47 PM