Bicycle control

Old April 9th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Bicycle control

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Jobst Brandt
Old April 9th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
peter

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Sounds like a variation on a common urban legend:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/traffic/reststop.asp
No details such as dates, names, etc. are provided - only the
otherwise irrelevant ethnicity of the family to make it an appropriate
"Polish joke."
Not clear what the relevance of the story is to the subject of bicycle
control since none of the participants was using a bicycle.

Old April 9th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

peter wrote:
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Sounds like a variation on a common urban legend:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/traffic/reststop.asp
No details such as dates, names, etc. are provided - only the
otherwise irrelevant ethnicity of the family to make it an appropriate
"Polish joke."
Not clear what the relevance of the story is to the subject of bicycle
control since none of the participants was using a bicycle.

Ah, but post a RIDE REPORT here, and ol' JB might just flame you for being
OT! LOL

Old April 9th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Olebiker

On Apr 9, 12:45 am, wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Jobst Brandt

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Old April 9th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Olebiker Ddurbin writes:

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:

http://tinyurl.com/y3784y

Jobst Brandt
Old April 9th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul O

wrote:
Olebiker Ddurbin writes:

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:

http://tinyurl.com/y3784y

Jobst Brandt

Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
you start riding freeride bikes?

;-)

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)
Old April 9th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Paul O wrote:
wrote:
Olebiker Ddurbin writes:

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:

http://tinyurl.com/y3784y

Jobst Brandt

Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
you start riding freeride bikes?

It's been posted on AM-B for at least a month.

Old April 10th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Kruger

Bill Sornson wrote:
Paul O wrote:
wrote:
Olebiker Ddurbin writes:

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:

http://tinyurl.com/y3784y

Jobst Brandt

Wow Jobst! I had no idea that you were such a skilled rider! When did
you start riding freeride bikes?

It's been posted on AM-B for at least a month.

I hadn't seen it, so it was new to me.
And much more interesting than the runaway truck ramp

--
Mike Kruger
An opinion should be the result of a thought, not a substitute for it.

Old April 12th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Jobst Brandt

That guy is pretty good and he is not even French.

Old April 14th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Eric

On Apr 9, 10:57 am, wrote:
Olebiker Ddurbin writes:

http://tinyurl.com/jhiu

Looks like a runaway truck ramp. What's your point, JB?

Oops, got the wrong tinyurl. Make that:

http://tinyurl.com/y3784y

Jobst Brandt

Thank god for editing. I wonder how many times he wiped out in the
process of filming.

Doping Control Dopes Need Doping Control And/Or Watches - Too Funny Joe King Racing 11 September 12th 06 12:31 PM
"Lost Control of her Bicycle"? Rich Clark General 37 June 22nd 05 02:51 PM
I can't control myself! iarocu UK 14 April 23rd 04 05:02 PM
bicycle to control blud pressure Dennis Johnston General 10 March 6th 04 01:03 AM
Self Control Hitchy Australia 9 February 27th 04 03:30 PM