Drugs and MTB's

Old June 27th 09, 10:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Drugs and MTB's

Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
writes:
All the news that's fit to print:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/missy-g...9.html?trk=rss

Too bad for Missy. Back in the day she was a scary
Ultimate Contender.

American law enforcement wrt cannabis is so draconianly
over-done. But I guess the American Jihad on Drugs
keeps the prison industry going.

I wonder how much really socially damaging drugs like cocaine
hit the streets while Missy's li'l stash was distracting
law enforcement attention.

cheers,
Tom

That subject is an open wound for me. The worst effect of smoking pot is
being arrested and put in with a bunch of guys who want to be your
friend. Then a real criminal is created by the broken justice system.
I would say to legalize it and sell it in liquor stores to adults over
21 and have the same penalties for DUI (booze or pot). They could then
stop wasting money trying to tell other countries to do things *our* way
and get down to some serious business. The tax income from a pack of
pot, various grades or proofs, would fatten the tax coffers fairly fast
I would think. I still grow my own and smoke it but don't share since I
use it for a real medicinal purpose, sleep. If I smoke a bit and dive
into bed I sleep, but if I stay up I wind up in the kitchen and the
fridge is strangely empty the next day.
It is no more a gateway drug than beer is to whiskey, or cigarettes to
whatever.
My personal rule was to never use it before dinner or at a party I knew
I would not have to drive home from. Many times we all woke up flat on
our backs with sore stomaches (and six packs) from laughing so hard.
There was never even a hint of a hangover, just a fresh new day.
Of course the government will never admit it was wrong, so we know where
this probably won't go.
If it got legalized all the gangs would go broke within months and they
would have to get real jobs.

Bill Baka
Old June 29th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:01:06 -0700, Bill wrote:

Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
writes:
[...]

Clueless.

He
http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/cluepon.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old June 29th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Dan C wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:01:06 -0700, Bill wrote:

Tom Keats wrote:
In article ,
writes:
[...]

Smoke some really good **** and see if you have a liver/brain damaging
hangover in the morning.
You will have a clue then.
But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you?
Back to the pub with you.
Old June 30th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:50:04 -0700, Bill wrote:

Dan C wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:01:06 -0700, Bill wrote:

Tom Keats wrote:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/missy-g...ust-2009.html?

[...]

No thanks. Drugs are for the weak and clueless. Not for me.

But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you? Back to the pub with you.

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

Bugger off, druggy.

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 1st 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Dan C wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:50:04 -0700, Bill wrote:
Smoke some really good **** and see if you have a liver/brain damaging
hangover in the morning.
You will have a clue then.

No thanks. Drugs are for the weak and clueless. Not for me.

You are the example of weak (minded) and clueless.

But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you? Back to the pub with you.

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

So you admit you drink, then forget and drink more!

Bugger off, druggy.

Alcohol is a drug, moron.

Old July 1st 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:57:42 -0700, Bill wrote:

Dan C wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:50:04 -0700, Bill wrote:
Smoke some really good **** and see if you have a liver/brain damaging
hangover in the morning.
You will have a clue then.

No thanks. Drugs are for the weak and clueless. Not for me.

You are the example of weak (minded) and clueless.

Great comeback! I'm not the one who admits to using drugs, dimwit.

But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you? Back to the pub with you.

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

So you admit you drink, then forget and drink more!

No. Don't try to put words in my mouth, druggy.

Bugger off, druggy.

Alcohol is a drug, moron.

It's a *LEGAL* drug, dimwit.

Go smoke some dope and dream of your 18 yo girlfriend, doper.

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 1st 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Dan C wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:50:04 -0700, Bill wrote:
Smoke some really good **** and see if you have a liver/brain damaging
hangover in the morning.
You will have a clue then.
No thanks. Drugs are for the weak and clueless. Not for me.

You are the example of weak (minded) and clueless.

Great comeback! I'm not the one who admits to using drugs, dimwit.

Dimwit? Me? You admit to being a drunk. Alcohol is a far worse drug.
It is only classified as such due to a political blunder caused by
William Randolph Hearst wanting to sell more newspapers and not because
it was actually harmful. Do your history.

But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you? Back to the pub with you.
Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

So you admit you drink, then forget and drink more!

No. Don't try to put words in my mouth, druggy.

Drunk.

Bugger off, druggy.

Alcohol is a drug, moron.

It's a *LEGAL* drug, dimwit.

Politicians are the dimwits who decided that over drinks.

Go smoke some dope and dream of your 18 yo girlfriend, doper.

I don't need to. She is almost 19 and headed to college, which was my
intention all along. Corporate attorney is her goal. Drink to that.
No sex involved, which was my intention for her all along, to avoid high
school dipsticks and wait until college to look around. She is way
smarter than you, easily.

Old July 1st 09, 01:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dan C

Wrong. That's a lie. Here's the actual *quote* of what I said:

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

You're busted again, and shown to be a lying fool. LOL!

Alcohol is a far worse drug. It
is only classified as such due to a political blunder caused by William
Randolph Hearst wanting to sell more newspapers and not because it was
actually harmful. Do your history.

That's not the point. Your drugs that you admit to using and growing,
are not legal. Simple, even for your feeble mind.

You are a publicly admitted illegal drug user. It's all right here in
the public record, easily verfied.

SPANK

Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
Old July 1st 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Dan C wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:20:29 -0700, Bill wrote:

Smoke some really good **** and see if you have a liver/brain
damaging hangover in the morning.
You will have a clue then.
No thanks. Drugs are for the weak and clueless. Not for me.
You are the example of weak (minded) and clueless.
Great comeback! I'm not the one who admits to using drugs, dimwit.

Dimwit? Me? You admit to being a drunk.

Wrong. That's a lie. Here's the actual *quote* of what I said:

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

You're busted again, and shown to be a lying fool. LOL!

If you admit to drinking a liquid drug how do we know you *aren't* a drunk?

Alcohol is a far worse drug. It
is only classified as such due to a political blunder caused by William
Randolph Hearst wanting to sell more newspapers and not because it was
actually harmful. Do your history.

That's not the point. Your drugs that you admit to using and growing,
are not legal. Simple, even for your feeble mind.

Politicians are feeble minded and if you believe they are always correct
you are just adding fodder to my opinion of you as a feeble minded
sheep. My 'drugs' are harmless and even many of my doctors suggested
that I smoke some 'drugs' as a sleep aid. I trust my doctors opinions a
lot more than the dimwits in office. I speed when I drive too, even on
my bike, so that must make me a career criminal. You are such a closed
minded fool you must be a poster boy for the Republican party.

You are a publicly admitted illegal drug user. It's all right here in
the public record, easily verfied.

Actually, it is legal here in California, but the DEA just has to show
their dicks are bigger by raiding medical marijuana fields. I won't just
admit to using illegal drugs, I will brag about having enough of a brain
to use a drug that actually helps me sleep and does not rot my brain or
liver.
I know you are not too bright, and it shows with every post you make
against me.
Poor, dim, arrogant, fool (and Republican).

SPANK

Old July 11th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
robertsrg

But wait, you're a drunken sot, aren't you? Back to the pub with you.

Nope, I drink moderately, but nothing heavy.

Bugger off, druggy.

Alcohol is a drug.... you just drink it instead of smoking, snorting it or
shooting it.... t's still a mind nd mood altering substance like all other
drugs.

Drugs and MTB's Bob General 0 June 26th 09 03:13 AM
Drugs and MTB's Tom Sherman °_° General 1 June 23rd 09 12:50 PM
Eight old gits on MTB's p.k. UK 1 April 3rd 06 01:30 PM
engines for MTB's Shenkin Arscandel Mountain Biking 10 November 29th 05 03:13 PM
Cannondale MTB's Billy Belcher Australia 7 March 29th 04 02:40 AM