crazy hot rides

Old January 18th 07, 03:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Default crazy hot rides

BT Humble wrote:
Nah, I was just following the "fatherly advice" trend that Donga
started. ;-)

BTH

lol! I was following Asterope's "sisterly advice" trend. Maybe the
fella will listen to someone. What do you say to a nihilist? Nothing?

Donga

Old January 18th 07, 03:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Resound

"Donga" wrote in message
ps.com...

BT Humble wrote:
Nah, I was just following the "fatherly advice" trend that Donga
started. ;-)

BTH

lol! I was following Asterope's "sisterly advice" trend. Maybe the
fella will listen to someone. What do you say to a nihilist? Nothing?

Donga

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Old January 18th 07, 04:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Resound wrote:

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

Old January 18th 07, 05:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Donga wrote:
Resound wrote:

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him, is
he still wrong?

BTH

Old January 18th 07, 05:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Tamyka Bell

BT Humble wrote:

Donga wrote:
Resound wrote:

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him, is
he still wrong?

BTH

Yes, and why is the lawn not mowed, and why are the bins not
emptied, and how the hell did you get that stain all down
your shirt?!

Tam
Old January 18th 07, 05:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Tamyka Bell wrote:
BT Humble wrote:

Donga wrote:
Resound wrote:

What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him, is
he still wrong?

BTH

Yes, and why is the lawn not mowed, and why are the bins not
emptied, and how the hell did you get that stain all down
your shirt?!

Tam

Coz you've been sitting on your arse watching Australian Princess!

Donga

Old January 18th 07, 06:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

BT Humble wrote:

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him,
is he still wrong?

Is the woman who is not there his wife?

Theo

Old January 18th 07, 06:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Duracell Bunny

BT Humble Wrote:

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him,
is
he still wrong?

BTH

Yes. Always. Understand yet?

--
Duracell Bunny

Old January 18th 07, 10:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-01-18, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
BT Humble wrote:
Donga wrote:
Resound wrote:
What can you say to an existentialist? Who knows?

Post of the day!

If a man is talking in the woods, and no woman is there to hear him, is
he still wrong?

Yes, and why is the lawn not mowed, and why are the bins not
emptied, and how the hell did you get that stain all down
your shirt?!

And the toilet seat! It's bloody well up!

--
TimC
E = MC ** 2 +- 3db
Old January 18th 07, 12:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

TimC Wrote:

And the toilet seat! It's bloody well up!

Not here, water saving measures are firmly in place.

--
cfsmtb

I did a crazy thing... DeF Australia 7 August 2nd 06 10:08 PM
Bicycle-induced psychotropic effects, or Hey, that crazy dude really is crazy [email protected] Racing 7 February 8th 06 03:17 PM
Am I crazy like a fox, or just plain crazy? Brian Walker General 9 September 27th 05 05:54 AM
yes -- crazy speed John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 8 September 17th 05 12:33 AM
Am I crazy?? leela Australia 11 July 2nd 04 11:41 AM