OK so I admit Perth turned it on

Old October 8th 07, 01:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default OK so I admit Perth turned it on

OK so I admit Perth turned it on weather wise today
(Monday) for people to get out and enjoy it.
But these are the days I dread riding home from work.
Yes some of us DO work on public holidays.
There seem to be alot of people out there that do not
understand the concept of shared cycleways.
Fathers with little toddlers in their arms crossing in
front of you without even looking your way to check
for oncoming traffic (be it bikes, skateboards etc)......
then have the mind to swear at me after
ringing my bell 3 times before I got to him.....
Now I wasn't going fast,
15km in that area should be reasonable....!!!!
People need to switch on and understand what
is going on around them....break out of your bubble
folks or someone will get hurt....

Old October 9th 07, 04:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Travis

On Oct 8, 8:41 am, wrote:
OK so I admit Perth turned it on weather wise today
(Monday) for people to get out and enjoy it.

Eh? It rained yesterday, after several straight weeks of glorious
mild sunny days.

Travis

Old October 9th 07, 06:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

Travis wrote:
On Oct 8, 8:41 am, wrote:
OK so I admit Perth turned it on weather wise today
(Monday) for people to get out and enjoy it.

Eh? It rained yesterday, after several straight weeks of glorious
mild sunny days.

Travis

Yes but when you are a troll from the US you don't know that.
Old October 9th 07, 07:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cyclist2[_2_]

Travis Wrote:
On Oct 8, 8:41 am, wrote:
OK so I admit Perth turned it on weather wise today
(Monday) for people to get out and enjoy it.

Eh? It rained yesterday, after several straight weeks of glorious
mild sunny days.

TravisRain? more like showers, saturday was wicked ridding weather.

--
cyclist2

Old October 12th 07, 07:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
kingharro

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!
wrote in message
oups.com...
OK so I admit Perth turned it on weather wise today
(Monday) for people to get out and enjoy it.
But these are the days I dread riding home from work.
Yes some of us DO work on public holidays.
There seem to be alot of people out there that do not
understand the concept of shared cycleways.
Fathers with little toddlers in their arms crossing in
front of you without even looking your way to check
for oncoming traffic (be it bikes, skateboards etc)......
then have the mind to swear at me after
ringing my bell 3 times before I got to him.....
Now I wasn't going fast,
15km in that area should be reasonable....!!!!
People need to switch on and understand what
is going on around them....break out of your bubble
folks or someone will get hurt....

I admit I didn't much like Floyd Tuschinski Racing 20 July 27th 06 05:18 PM
I admit it, I am a wimp wafflycat UK 5 February 10th 06 11:21 AM
I admit it: I'm a poser! Erin Unicycling 8 January 29th 06 02:18 AM
OK I admit I am a wimp. Maggie General 35 June 16th 05 12:04 AM
I admit it ... Steven L. Sheffield Racing 4 September 5th 04 06:45 PM