Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 5th 09, 08:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man

Default Today I... (brag thread)

today i fell off my unicycle and got 4 stiches in my knee so i cant ride
for 6 weeks

--
uni man

Dean T

_UNICENTRAL_
Old January 5th 09, 08:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

At a music festival that ran through new years I stumbled upon a
gentleman with a 20" learner uni.

I admit i was not of a clear head, but i still jumped on and went for a
cycle.

I skipped rope...
Idled whilst doing poi...
and accidently landed a three sixty unispin... (first time)

The first two i had just never attempted before. The last took me quite
by surprise.
A tip, if you stuck on unispins try with a lighter uni. It is much
easier to swing around and abouts.

--
tobbogonist

Back before Genesis and the story of creation, back before Adam and Eve
and even back before Ben Bruce.
Old January 5th 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Felix CB

EliB;1164308 wrote:
Outside rolls are hard. I hate them. Just wait till you hit a varial
roll to start working on them.

i can do outsidrolls better then wrapwalks

--
Felix CB

*TEAM CRANKBREAKERS*
'Videos' (http://www.vimeo.com/user858503/videos)
YEAH
6
PALLETS
TREYFLIP!!!!!!!!
Old January 5th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I just landed a 3spin. Woot!

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old January 5th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

hungry4uni;1164744 wrote:
i just landed a 3spin. Woot!

nice!

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 5th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I learnt to backwards one footed ride and did FIVE! yeah!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 6th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

I was playing a game of skate with my neighbor (skateboard vs uni) and
he did a treflip. Of course, I thought i'd give it a try, but I havn't
once tried it before. I can not hick yet, keep in mind. Hickflips are
seemingly hard for me because of the hand positioning. I changed my
hand positioning for the treyflip, (right hand on left side of the
handle, palm facing right, and left hand on the right side of the
bumper, palm facing left.) and as soon as I threw it, I snapped my legs
back in to catch it, unsure of what would come of this. Well, I landed
on the cranks leaning too far back, and I lost the seat, but just the
fact that I committed to it really encourages me for hicks/treys. I
know with this hand positioning I can no doubt get hicks, and soon
treyflips. I'm so happy.

--
beeper

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old January 6th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

beeper;1164974 wrote:
I was playing a game of skate with my neighbor (skateboard vs uni) and
he did a treflip. Of course, I thought i'd give it a try, but I havn't
once tried it before. I can not hick yet, keep in mind. Hickflips are
seemingly hard for me because of the hand positioning. I changed my
hand positioning for the treyflip, (right hand on left side of the
handle, palm facing right, and left hand on the right side of the
bumper, palm facing left.) and as soon as I threw it, I snapped my legs
back in to catch it, unsure of what would come of this. Well, I landed
on the cranks leaning too far back, and I lost the seat, but just the
fact that I committed to it really encourages me for hicks/treys. I
know with this hand positioning I can no doubt get hicks, and soon
treyflips. I'm so happy.

Bust out a trey before a hick. That would be insane

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 6th 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

EliB;1164975 wrote:
Bust out a trey before a hick. That would be insane

I wish I could. I have to throw pretty hard to get the treyflip motion
with that hand positioning, but it keeps it all under control. I'd much
rather land a hickflip first anyways, so I can learn smallflips,
varialflips, etc.

Has anyone learned treyflips before hicks?

I think I remember Emile saying something about him doing that, but I
can't remember.

Old January 6th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

beeper;1164978 wrote:
I wish I could. I have to throw pretty hard to get the treyflip motion
with that hand positioning, but it keeps it all under control. I'd much
rather land a hickflip first anyways, so I can learn smallflips,
varialflips, etc.

Has anyone learned treyflips before hicks?

I think I remember Emile saying something about him doing that, but I
can't remember.

I landed treybacks before a hickback. haha. not really what your talkin
about tho.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM