Rohloff Hubs: Can't stop slow oil leak

Old November 14th 03, 03:52 AM
Mark Hickey

Default Rohloff Hubs: Can't stop slow oil leak

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Mark Hickey wrote:

Tom Ace wrote:

"g.daniels" wrote:

they all do that

Mine doesn't.

Maybe it's out of oil?

;-)

Mark "couldn't help myself" Hickey

I think you're missing the real shocker, Mark: G. Daniels made a
completely coherent post!

G.: add punctuation and capital letters, and you'll be fully literate.
Way to go!

I dunno... four words in a row could just be a coincidence. My TRS-80
compatible Eliza program did better than that!

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old November 14th 03, 04:00 AM
David Reuteler

Mark Hickey wrote:
: I dunno... four words in a row could just be a coincidence. My TRS-80
: compatible Eliza program did better than that!

i stand by this post i made 1 year ago.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=re...isi.com&rnum=1
--
david reuteler

Old November 14th 03, 05:59 AM
Ted Bennett

David Reuteler wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
: I dunno... four words in a row could just be a coincidence. My TRS-80
: compatible Eliza program did better than that!

i stand by this post i made 1 year ago.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=re...F-8&newwindow=
1&selm=3ddc415b%240%2422174%24a1866201%40newsreade r.visi.com&rnum=1

Missed that last year, but it's still both topical and funny.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR
Old November 14th 03, 07:24 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
David Reuteler wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
: I dunno... four words in a row could just be a coincidence. My TRS-80
: compatible Eliza program did better than that!

i stand by this post i made 1 year ago.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=re...F-8&newwindow=
1&selm=3ddc415b%240%2422174%24a1866201%40newsreade r.visi.com&rnum=1

Yeah yeah, you're G. Daniels, and I'm Fabrizio Mazzoleni.

-RjC.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
Old November 14th 03, 07:28 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Ted Bennett wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:

Tom Ace wrote:

"g.daniels" wrote:

they all do that

Mine doesn't.

Maybe it's out of oil?

;-)

Mark "couldn't help myself" Hickey

I think you're missing the real shocker, Mark: G. Daniels made a
completely coherent post!

G.: add punctuation and capital letters, and you'll be fully literate.
Way to go!

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

Hey, Ryan, G. Daniels is merely applying objectivist principles to
spelling and syntax, as befits a true independent thinker. Watch what
you say or I'll sic Wissler on you.

I don't care if Ayn Rand, L. Ron Hubbard, MSN Messenger, or Dr. Albert
Hoffman is responsible for Daniels' bad syntax. I just wish it would
stop. I always get the impression that there's a really smart mind in
there just waiting to communicate in a way that befits my attention.

Old November 14th 03, 05:17 PM
David Reuteler

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
: Yeah yeah, you're G. Daniels, and I'm Fabrizio Mazzoleni.

ding!
--
david reuteler

Old November 14th 03, 05:50 PM
g.daniels

36 spoke wheels are ugly.
Old November 14th 03, 08:59 PM
David Reuteler

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
: Yeah yeah, you're G. Daniels, and I'm Fabrizio Mazzoleni.

actually ryan you got me thinking. who the hell do you suppose is doing
carl fogel?
--
david reuteler

Old November 14th 03, 08:59 PM
David Reuteler

g.daniels wrote:
: 36 spoke wheels are ugly.

bad fortran!
--
david reuteler

Old November 14th 03, 11:27 PM
Carl Fogel

(g.daniels) wrote in message . com...
36 spoke wheels are ugly.

Dear Gene,

To the male rattlesnake, the female rattlesnake is
the loveliest thing in nature.
--Bierce

Carl Fogel

Rohloff Hubs Free Mountain Biking 11 November 20th 03 01:35 AM
Aren't bicycles suposed to stop at stop signs? Ken General 85 September 22nd 03 11:22 PM
2 Rohloff Hubs: One shifts harder than other? (Pete Cresswell) Techniques 4 August 19th 03 09:29 PM
Entering the queue at a stop sign Roly Poly Man General 32 August 3rd 03 12:54 PM