More on Blumpkin Blossum (Mitchel Sprinksy)

Old May 28th 08, 09:33 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default More on Blumpkin Blossum (Mitchel Sprinksy)

I have checked his website.

He has recently ridden White Ranch.

http://www.schnauzers.ws/

But he rides the safe trails and avoids the challenging ones due to
fear and feminism being his state of existence.

I wanted to help him advance to masculinity by training him, after he
apologizes.

He has left the building and not returned.

I don't think he likes me honestly, although I never harbored an
unfriendly posture towards him, except when he attacked me and began a
state of welfare.

I meant warfare, he attacked me for a puppetmaster who has made him a
feminist, and thus he can not ride and experience highs from
treacherous terrain making you radically cherry pick the right skills
out of your skillset for the rare type of terrain you're traversing.

Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom) doesn't know the high of multi-second
choice making of right application of skills of physics to address a
rapid attack of terrain upon you, and then to change it one second
later, oscillating your skills to conquer what should be unrideable
terrain. This done with an intense gravitational stimulus is a high
beyond description that the Blumpkin Blossom does not nor has ever
known.