Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camerabrushing his teeth on motorway

Old November 21st 16, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camera brushing his teeth on motorway

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:41:30 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast of
the screen washers helped them on their poverty stricken way.

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

At the rate he spends money, he won't need them.

He seems to have it to spend.
Let us hear you boast about how you spend your money Mr Hucker.
Start with your car.

Old November 21st 16, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:07:17 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:25:46 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:21:33 -0000, Alycidon
wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast of
the screen washers helped them on their poverty stricken way.
When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

But you wanted that job....

God in his infinite wisdom arranged it so I get my dream job back at
the place where I had so many enemies who I will meet again, toe to
toe, have £3000 disposable a month, no energy bills for life, free
saunas and heating and my self esteem back.

I understand self esteem.
Mr Hucker will never understand self esteem.

It often isn't worth the effort.

Yes it is.
You will never have this quality in your life.
It is called holding your head up.

Old November 21st 16, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential take
home of £1 152 000 over that time.

I'm a Scorpio.
Ken Dodd should have gone to prison.

Old November 21st 16, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Monday, 21 November 2016 21:10:03 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:06:57 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential take home of £1 152 000 over that time.

If you're both Scorpios, explain how he fiddles taxes and you don't.

He got let off.

In 1989 Dodd was charged with tax evasion. The subsequent trial, with the prosecution case led by Brian Leveson QC, produced several revelations. The Diddy Men, who had appeared in his stage act, were often played by local children from stage schools, and were revealed never to have been paid.

Dodd was also revealed to have very little money in his bank account, having £336,000 in cash stashed in suitcases in his attic. When asked by the judge, "What does a hundred thousand pounds in a suitcase feel like?", Dodd made his now famous reply, "The notes are very light, M'Lord."

Dodd was represented by George Carman, who in court famously quipped, "Some accountants are comedians, but comedians are never accountants".[12] The trial lasted three weeks: Dodd was acquitted.

Despite the strain of the trial, Dodd immediately capitalised on his new-found notoriety with a successful season running from Easter to Christmas 1990 at the London Palladium. It was there he had previously broken the house record for the longest comedy season at the theatre, in 1965, with a residency lasting forty-two weeks.

Some of his current material mocks the trial and tax in general. For a while he introduced his act with the words, "Good evening, my name is Kenneth Arthur Dodd; singer, photographic playboy and failed accountant!"
Old November 21st 16, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast of
the screen washers helped them on their poverty stricken way.

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

At the rate he spends money, he won't need them.

He seems to have it to spend.
Let us hear you boast about how you spend your money Mr Hucker.
Start with your car.

State the model of your 2nd last vehicle.
State your height in feet and inches.
Relate the two.

--
How do you confuse a blonde?
You don't. They're born that way.
Old November 21st 16, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Which achieves **** all.

--
For 93 million miles, there is nothing between the sun and my shadow except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...
Old November 21st 16, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:26:56 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential take
home of £1 152 000 over that time.

I'm a Scorpio.
Ken Dodd should have gone to prison.

The amount he earned, he probably paid more taxes than us lot anyway.

Old November 21st 16, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential
take home of £1 152 000 over that time.

If you're both Scorpios, explain how he fiddles taxes and you don't.

To explain it to you ......... ........ slowly Mr Hucker
.................................................. ....................
Ken Dodd was self employed............. yes?
Simon was PAYE .................................yes?
As you don't understand the difference ------------------------ the dark
days will light up your world -------- soon.

Old November 21st 16, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:27:23 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

[...]

Prove this is because he's a Scorpio.

--
Jazz is what you get when you push a blues quartet down a long flight of stairs.
Old November 21st 16, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential take
home of £1 152 000 over that time.

I'm a Scorpio.
Ken Dodd should have gone to prison.

The amount he earned, he probably paid more taxes than us lot anyway.

He's getting even more money now!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx0ST0RWgAAeVYk.jpg