northern Indiana

Old April 28th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Timothy Douma

Default northern Indiana

I heard someone frow the Northwest Indiana transportation authority
speak about a year ago in Chicago and he listed a number of rides in NW
Indiana. One of them included some bridges and nice remote feel. I
know that is very vague. So, I guess the question is: What's a good
ride in NW Indiana? THis was on a path.

td
Old April 29th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Mike Kruger

timothy douma wrote:
I heard someone frow the Northwest Indiana transportation authority
speak about a year ago in Chicago and he listed a number of rides in
NW Indiana. One of them included some bridges and nice remote feel. I
know that is very vague. So, I guess the question is: What's a
good ride in NW Indiana? THis was on a path.

td

Bridges? Remote feel? I think you mean northeast Indiana. The Amish area is
nice to bike around (Shipsewana,etc.). If that's what you mean, post again.
There's rides in northwest Indiana as well, but this is urban biking
territory for the most part.

--
Mike Kruger
An opinion should be the result of a thought, not a substitute for it.

Old April 29th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Mike Kruger

timothy douma wrote:
I heard someone frow the Northwest Indiana transportation authority
speak about a year ago in Chicago and he listed a number of rides in
NW Indiana. One of them included some bridges and nice remote feel. I
know that is very vague. So, I guess the question is: What's a
good ride in NW Indiana? THis was on a path.

td

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't I buy a Raleigh Twenty off you a couple of years
back?

If it's northwest Indiana, Bob Matter is your man for info. e-mail me
off-list at zbicyclist AT yahoo DOT com and I'll put you two together.

Old April 30th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Timothy Douma

Mike Kruger wrote:
timothy douma wrote:

I heard someone frow the Northwest Indiana transportation authority
speak about a year ago in Chicago and he listed a number of rides in
NW Indiana. One of them included some bridges and nice remote feel. I
know that is very vague. So, I guess the question is: What's a
good ride in NW Indiana? THis was on a path.

td

Hey, wait a minute! Didn't I buy a Raleigh Twenty off you a couple of years
back?

If it's northwest Indiana, Bob Matter is your man for info. e-mail me
off-list at zbicyclist AT yahoo DOT com and I'll put you two together.

Yes, it is NW Indiana, and it is quite possible you bought a Raleigh
Twenty from me.

td

bloomington, indiana General Dibbles Unicycling 1 July 6th 06 07:30 PM
bloomington, indiana Unitik908 Unicycling 0 July 6th 06 06:01 PM
uni in indiana and wisonsin Mullethunter Unicycling 4 June 19th 06 06:42 PM
Words from Indiana JD Mountain Biking 0 April 10th 06 07:21 PM
Northern CA, Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA Loren Winzeler Rides 2 January 23rd 04 06:36 AM