Tomac 98 Special Dual Suspension Bike - Complete

Old November 6th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
dflaks

Default Tomac 98 Special Dual Suspension Bike - Complete

For Sale:

Tomac Dual Suspension Complete Mountain Bike. Four inch travel front
and rear. Size: medium frame. Seat-tube measures 16 inches center to
center or 18 inches center to top. Top tube length is 22 inches center
to center. I am a primarily a road bike rider. I'll try to describe
the parts as well as possible. Fox Float Rear shock with no lockout
(100mm travel) Race Face Evolve Cranks. 175 mm with 22-32-44 chain
rings. Race Face bottom bracket. Cranks Bros Eggbeater pedals, with
new cleats. Avid V-Brakes. Shimano XTR 32 Hole Hubs laced to Mavic
X517 Ceramic clincher rims. Kenda 26x2.3" tires. Gripshift Rocket
twist shifters (27 speeds). Shimano XT front and rear derailleur.
Shimano HG 12-34 9 speed cassette. HG Chain. Tomac seat post; two
allen bolt adjustment type. Race Face Diabolus Headset. Race Face
Evolve 12cm stem. Race Face Air Alloy Bars. 2004 Marzocchi MX Comp
Fork (105mm travel, I believe it's air and spring???) I left some
extra steerer tube so you can adjust the bar height. WTB Ti rail
saddle. Ciclo computer. I'm pretty sure the frame year model is
2003/2004. All of the parts were new as of 2005. I have available extra
stems, seat post and bars for a more custom fit. This Tomac was built
up last summer and ridden for one season; it's in excellent
condition, just normal wear and tear from riding. Approximately 350
miles. No problems or issues I'm happy to answer any questions buts
I'm not up to date on MTB technology and will do the best I can. I have
the instruction manuals for the frame and fork and rear shock. Great
price at $750.00 There is a lot more $$$ in this Tomac but, I can't
stand to see it hanging in my garage and not being used. Bikes were
meant to be ridden!
Thanks for looking!

Pics available upon request.

Bike is in Colorado Springs CO, available for pickup or can be shipped
out $50.00 (Lower 48 only)

Dave
719-331-0660