So long, bicycle riding suckas!

Old January 24th 07, 05:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Default So long, bicycle riding suckas!

My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

Old January 24th 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

They REALLY need a way to fast-forward that video to the "riding" part.

You gonna get a tight little wetsuit outfit, too?

I like the "feature" -- HI IMPACT.

Bill "can see that cruising up the coast (and DOWN steep hills) now" S.

Old January 24th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

That seems a bit familiar . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:I...Entity%29.jpeg
Old January 24th 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

Sweet. I bet it's great on tight technical singletrack!

Matt
Old January 24th 07, 08:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Jan 24, 1:14 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)They REALLY need a way to fast-forward that video to the "riding" part.

You gonna get a tight little wetsuit outfit, too?

I like the "feature" -- HI IMPACT.

Bill "can see that cruising up the coast (and DOWN steep hills) now" S.

Pfft! Jealous?

Have fun on your outmoded, horse-based, perineum choking vehicle,
numbnuts. I'll be the one flying by on my
SuperMegaWheelchairiotSwimulator (name copyright pending).

/s

Old January 24th 07, 09:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)They REALLY need a way to
fast-forward that video to the "riding" part.

You gonna get a tight little wetsuit outfit, too?

I like the "feature" -- HI IMPACT.

Bill "can see that cruising up the coast (and DOWN steep hills) now"
S.

Pfft! Jealous?

Have fun on your outmoded, horse-based, perineum choking vehicle,
numbnuts. I'll be the one flying by on my
SuperMegaWheelchairiotSwimulator (name copyright pending).

Nice avoidance of the gheysuit queery--- er, query.

eg

Old January 24th 07, 10:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)They REALLY need a way to
fast-forward that video to the "riding" part.

You gonna get a tight little wetsuit outfit, too?

I like the "feature" -- HI IMPACT.

Bill "can see that cruising up the coast (and DOWN steep hills) now"
S.

Pfft! Jealous?

Have fun on your outmoded, horse-based, perineum choking vehicle,
numbnuts. I'll be the one flying by on my
SuperMegaWheelchairiotSwimulator (name copyright pending).Nice avoidance of the gheysuit queery--- er, query.

eg- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

I'M NOT GAY!

REALLY!

FOOTBALL!!!

Old January 25th 07, 02:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mark Hickey

MattB wrote:

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

Sweet. I bet it's great on tight technical singletrack!

I actually tried to watch some of it - when the "inventor and
entrepreneur" said "when I see bicycles, I see scrap metal", I
couldn't handle it any more. Retch.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame
Old January 25th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:16:31 -0800, Mark Hickey wrote:

MattB wrote:

Scott Gordo wrote:
My new ride:

http://www.bodyriteltd.com/

/s

(Brazenly stolen from rec.bicycles.tech)

Sweet. I bet it's great on tight technical singletrack!

I actually tried to watch some of it - when the "inventor and
entrepreneur" said "when I see bicycles, I see scrap metal", I
couldn't handle it any more. Retch.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

LOL

"As fast as a car" Now /that/ I want to see.
--
Slack
Old January 25th 07, 04:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mark Hickey

Slack wrote:

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:16:31 -0800, Mark Hickey wrote:

I actually tried to watch some of it - when the "inventor and
entrepreneur" said "when I see bicycles, I see scrap metal", I
couldn't handle it any more. Retch.

LOL

"As fast as a car" Now /that/ I want to see.

Probably as fast as the one sitting in my garage right now. WHILE
it's sitting in the garage, that is.

I guess we should all be upset that there's someone out there who
thinks we're really all THAT dumb. ;-)

OTOH, maybe I could challenge the guy to a "pinks race". Heck, my own
bike has trouble getting over 30mph on the flat - I'm sure he's up for
it! LOL.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Riding in the SUN? (long) Dukester General 46 May 4th 05 12:32 AM
Long Distance Riding? Treefrog UK 22 March 3rd 05 11:50 AM
How long have you been riding AllThingsUni Unicycling 39 January 2nd 05 07:19 AM
RR: SoCal Riding - LONG! Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 33 April 22nd 04 02:00 AM
RR-Riding with The Rubbles. (long) Dave W Mountain Biking 0 October 4th 03 06:08 PM