courage/balance Counsel for PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot)

Old March 29th 07, 09:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default courage/balance Counsel for PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot)

PoochKums, I have some more advice for you to get passed your sissydom
wussy state.

This advice, I give you today in this post, PoochKums, is the best
yet.

Okay, here's what you got to do, Poochie....

Take your bicycle down to Country Buffet, and take it in the
restaurant with you to eat.

Sit in a booth, and put the bicycle on the other side sitting facing
you, and if anyone confronts you start singing "I'm a whee whee
******, I'm a whee whee ****** and I love pink popsicles", whee whee
being like urine and going pody.

If the management comes out to tell you to take the bicycle outside,
immediately say "one minute sir" and then kindly grab the bicycle like
you are going to abide, then start riding the bicycle up & down the
aisles of the restaurant...

If the manager asks you what you're doing, you tell him you're on
steak sauce patrol and making sure that there are some A-1 steak sauce
bottles in the restaurant.

If they dart towards you, PoochKums, and try to grab you and throw you
from the premises, tell them you are trying to keep your woman boobies
healthy and plump, and then start to spread some pink frosting on your
rear rotar, from that awesome cake they have with pink frosting, which
I don't know what flavor it is. This will make the bike fearless then
alls we have to do is work on you, Poochie...

If they threaten to call the police, threaten them back and tell them
you're going to destroy them with a barrage of gobstoppers like you
were a column of howitzers in a war.

If they persist to threaten you, tell them you have a platoon of
heavily armed penguins and pelicans outside, waiting for your call to
rampage to premises and eat the food.

And then tell them about your G.I. Joe dolls with pink bootys and pink
machine guns, I think they'll realize they've been outgunned and leave
you alone... and you can continue dining with Monkeysuck.

Oh, hey, don't forget to take a magic marker and draw a face on the
bottom of the crank housing, you know, a mouth, some eyes, a nose, and
pretend the crank arms and pedals are his ears. Then feed the mouth..

heh heh, if you pull this off PoochKums, you're ready to ride Dakota
Ridge instead of hike a bike it.

Old March 29th 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
JD

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Old March 29th 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 29, 3:53 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

What does he think I'm some food or sumting? Is he going to try to eat
me?

Oh wait, he's part of Stephanies clan, a secret spy... gonna try the
police thing again?

JD, does he carry that picture of you in his wallet? Did he ever mount
a picture atop his television like I told him too?

Old March 30th 07, 12:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Old March 30th 07, 02:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Slack

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:35:20 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no
sense?

[Proverbs 17:16]
--
Slack
Old March 30th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
norborder

"Slack" asked:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:35:20 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no
sense?

[Proverbs 17:16]

Why the **** not?

[Norverbs 03:30]

--
I only drink when I'm conscious.

Old March 30th 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Doppelbock

norborder put down his beer long enough to post :

"Slack" asked:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:35:20 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I
actually feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no
sense?

[Proverbs 17:16]

Why the **** not?

[Norverbs 03:30]

DB wants to get in the game too, like the derivative hack he is.

[1 Bockariah 4:12]

--
*** ERROR: OUT OF BEER ***
Old March 30th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Dr Hfuhruhurr

On 30 Mar, 14:42, "norborder" wrote:
"Slack" asked:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:35:20 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

egroups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE" wrote:
snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I actually
feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has no
sense?

[Proverbs 17:16]

Why the **** not?

[Norverbs 03:30]

****ing Nosebleeds

[iclverbs 21:12]

Doc

Old March 30th 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Dan Iwerks

Doppelbock wrote in
. 102:

norborder put down his beer long enough to post :

"Slack" asked:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:35:20 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

On Mar 29, 5:31 pm, "Marty" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 12:23 pm, "LIBERACE"
wrote: snip the same tired rhetoric

When he gets done with boob rotgut and comes after you, I
actually feel kind of sorry for your dumb ass.

JD

Verily.

LOL, bring it, PookChums...

Why should a fool have money in his hand to buy wisdom when he has
no sense?

[Proverbs 17:16]

Why the **** not?

[Norverbs 03:30]

DB wants to get in the game too, like the derivative hack he is.

[1 Bockariah 4:12]

"Yea, and they they came, and they rockedeth mightily."

[Daniel 21:12]
Dan Iwerks can't hear you over how awesome he is.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you’re a complete idiot.