Alright, here is the best Mt Snow video....

Old July 3rd 03, 05:08 AM
Darsh

Default Alright, here is the best Mt Snow video....

300kb/per sec.

Sick video

darsh

"Slacker" wrote in message
just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
http://www.downfallproductions.com/m...p_mtsnow03.wmv

--
Slacker - East Coast rulz

Old July 3rd 03, 01:05 PM
M&M

"Darsh" wrote in message news:l%NMa.2103$Ix2.1012@rwcrnsc54...
300kb/per sec.

Sick video

darsh

"Slacker" wrote in message
just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
http://www.downfallproductions.com/m...p_mtsnow03.wmv

--
Slacker - East Coast rulz

450kb/per sec. ( On DSL )

Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .

M&M
Old July 3rd 03, 03:34 PM
Rich

Slacker wrote:
just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
http://www.downfallproductions.com/m...p_mtsnow03.wmv

--
Slacker - East Coast rulz

Unbelievable indeed. Looks like a few of those guys got a good return
on investment for those ful facers.

Old July 3rd 03, 05:09 PM
Carla A-G

"Slacker" wrote in message
just when I think I've seen them all...unbelievable...
http://www.downfallproductions.com/m...p_mtsnow03.wmv

--
Slacker - East Coast rulz

You got that right! We're hitting Mt. Snow soon, I am psyched!

- CA-G
installing the dual crown...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old July 4th 03, 05:20 AM
M&M

(Bill Porter) wrote in message ...
On 3 Jul 2003 05:05:28 -0700,
(M&M) wrote:

Great Carnage . This stuff is starting to fill up my HD BIG time .

M&M

I know the feeling. I'm watching the prices of DVD-Burners come
down.

Bill Porter
www.mountainbikebill.com

I can burn WMP from my puter to CDs , but not DVDs , but I can
playback DVDs and run to my TV with a fire wire from the puter . Also
I can run the speaker cable to the stereo/encoder for surround sound
effect ( great for PF's videos and anybody elses ) and movies I rent
from Movielink.com . I'll invest in a DVD burner when the price is
right .

M&M