Cocker 36 " crank size

Old August 16th 05, 12:54 PM
Peter

Default Cocker 36 " crank size

on my 28 i use 110,
I read in this forum someone use 102 or 110 on the coker.

this is teh reasen that i buy 114,
I think I change this

I write bevor over google, now I see it better to write directly

--
Peter - Unicycle Hockeyplayer
Peter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3726

Old August 16th 05, 01:13 PM
Brian MacKenzie

I ride with 110's on the coker.

thay are fast on the flats, but are very bad on hills

--
Brian MacKenzie - Infection is your finest flower

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*122* reviews on *79* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old August 16th 05, 05:54 PM
Mikefule

I use 150s on the Coker, despite prefering 102s on the 28. Of course, I
have the traditional heavy steel wheel.

I tried 125s and found the Coker perfectly rideable, but stopping
distances increased so much that I found my average speed for a ride
decreased. I have no doubt I could ride a Coker on 110s, but I do
doubt I would enjoy it except for the novelty factor, which would
probably wear off as quickly as the skin on my knees.

Aspenmike rides a Coker on 170s (I believe) and averages very high
speeds - higher than I can average over shorter easier rides on 150s.
Short cranks are not the be all and end all of fast riding.

--
Mikefule - Roland Hope School of Unicycling

http://www.dolphin-morris.co.uk/

Just snapped 20-yr-old crank arm... Jeff Potter Techniques 34 June 8th 04 04:22 AM
Longer crankarms Jiyang Chen Racing 129 March 18th 04 01:37 PM
Kooka crank surgery TonyMelton Unicycling 1 October 20th 03 10:35 PM
crank size and freemounting ubersquish Unicycling 3 August 23rd 03 09:20 AM