Look KG 261 carbon frame, Look HSC fork and Chris King headset

Old April 21st 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Look KG 261 carbon frame, Look HSC fork and Chris King headset

Look KG 261 carbon frame, Look HSC fork and black color Chris King
headset. Frame measures 56 cm center to center and has a matt black
carbon finish. Good condition - 7.5 out of 10 with 10 being tops. Pics
available. $350 shipped in the US.

Old April 22nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

wrote in message
ups.com...
Look KG 261 carbon frame, Look HSC fork and black color Chris King
headset. Frame measures 56 cm center to center and has a matt black
carbon finish. Good condition - 7.5 out of 10 with 10 being tops. Pics
available. $350 shipped in the US.

I have the KG 241 and if this frame was in my size I'd JUMP at it. The frame
isn't extremely stiff, in fact they ride quite compliant, but I really like
mine and in the last year I've put 4,500 miles on it despite the fact that I
have 11 other bikes.

Old April 25th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Pista[_2_]

Hi Tom -

I'd love to see pics if it's still available.

Thanks!
Troy

Tom Kunich wrote:
ups.com...