Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

Old June 30th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Pat[_11_]

Default Do you carry a gun while out on a ride?

I was thinking yesterday afternoon about a paint ball gun to adorn a
certain maroon pick-em-up truck (driven by another maroon).

Man, I think of that scenario a lot! And here I thought I was the only one!

Pat in TX

Old July 18th 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Pat wrote:

I was thinking yesterday afternoon about a paint ball gun to adorn a
certain maroon pick-em-up truck (driven by another maroon).

Man, I think of that scenario a lot! And here I thought I was the only one!

I've also thought about carrying a fat felt permanent marker for the not
infrequent occasions when I catch up with people at the next light/stop.
I've decided it sounds nice, but is probably a bad idea. If it's bad
enough call the cops, if not just let it go.

--
Dane Buson -
The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and

Why LBS only carry certain brands? Ablang General 4 May 18th 08 11:53 PM
Another reason to carry your digital camera on a ride Mike Jacoubowsky General 22 December 25th 07 02:22 AM
How many of you carry [email protected] Australia 42 February 15th 07 04:22 AM
Must carry notebook! EuanB Australia 10 May 22nd 05 03:41 AM
do you carry ID? aeek Australia 40 July 14th 04 11:27 PM