FS: Spinergy Rev Roks Wheels - 26" MTB

Old August 20th 03, 02:04 AM
Lee Bower

Default FS: Spinergy Rev Roks Wheels - 26" MTB

I have for sale a set of Spinergy Rev Roks wheels for 26" mountain bike-type
applications. These are the carbon-fiber spoke wheels with four spokes each
(technically eight, but the side profile shows four). These are arguably the
fastest rolling wheels. If you've never compared them with normal spoke
wheels you will be amazed if you do. Make your mountain bike a road racer
for a fraction of the cost of a new road bike (which still has normal spoke
wheels).

These wheels were purchased for my 130# girlfriend when she "had" to have
them for road riding. Unfortunately, she didn't stick with it. They were
only used for a short period of time and show no signs of abuse. I am also
including a set of Continental Avenue Semislick tires (26x1.75.2, according
to the sidewall - they are close to full slicks). The tires, which were
purchased with the wheels, still have the nubs on them. I am also including
a Shimano XTR 11/30 cassette with three titanium cogs.

Includes:

1 pair (front and rear) Spinergy Rev Roks wheels - 26"

1 pair Continental Avenue Semislick tires

1 pair of long-stem tubes

1 Shimano XTR 11/30 cassette (CS-M950) with the largest three cogs being
titanium

Package does not include skewers

All for sale for $300 obo, plus shipping from Southern California (zip code
92610) For more information or for a bunch of pics, either reply to sender
or send e-mail to

Thank you for looking.

Lee Bower

Old July 7th 08, 07:26 PM
Beach Birdie Beach Birdie is offline
Junior Member

Is there a remote chance that these wheels are still available? Please advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Bowe
r;271885

Old July 7th 08, 07:27 PM
Beach Birdie Beach Birdie is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Is there a remote chance that these wheels are still available? Please email me asap if they are..