Help to exit

Old August 13th 18, 03:25 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek

Default Help to exit

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 08:27:38 -0500, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 15:37:08 -0500, "David" wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 8/12/2018 12:02 AM, David wrote:

is it got thrown? it helped with stress.

Why you god damned ****in' idiot!

what usually helps with stress?

A hollowpoint...even a .22 cal.

better not

Why not? It works every ****ing time.

do you like floppy disks?

Very much so, but you can't kill yourself with one, so they can't help
with stress.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Old August 13th 18, 04:47 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 07:25:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

do you like floppy disks?

Very much so, but you can't kill yourself with one, so they can't help
with stress.

BOTH of you belong in a mental asylum! And I bet, BOTH of you have been
there already, REPEATEDLY! BG

--
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.