2006 Trek 2.1 Pilot fair price

Old July 8th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
oren

Default 2006 Trek 2.1 Pilot fair price

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me appraise this bike. It is a
2006 Trek 2.1 Pilot that has ~5000 miles on it. everything is stock
except the cranks, cassette, and chain that were replaced in December
07... and its been dropped maybe 3 times, nothing serious :-) I know
there are a lot of heuristics involved but I want to make sure I make
a fair offer. Thanks in advance!!

Oren
Old July 8th 08, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tim Arnold

"Oren" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me appraise this bike. It is a
2006 Trek 2.1 Pilot that has ~5000 miles on it. everything is stock
except the cranks, cassette, and chain that were replaced in December
07... and its been dropped maybe 3 times, nothing serious :-) I know
there are a lot of heuristics involved but I want to make sure I make
a fair offer. Thanks in advance!!

Oren

heuristics? First time ever in a bike AD?