Trek 120 OCLV carbon with Campy carbon Record 10spd 54cm $1250

Old July 11th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Trek 120 OCLV carbon with Campy carbon Record 10spd 54cm $1250

I bought this bike about a month ago thinking it would work for my
girlfriend, but she is a odd fit, so it didn't work well for her. Size
is 54cm c-t with a 54cm top tube. The clear coat has some chips but
there is no damage to the carbon, and the bike has just had a full
tune up. I am located near Hartford, CT, but I am willing to ship.

Full description and large photos can be viewed he
http://forum.bikerag.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13099

You can also contact me through my craigslist posting:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/738885053.html