What is a "Typical Mountain Biker" I wanna know.

Old May 5th 05, 06:32 AM
TJ

Default What is a "Typical Mountain Biker" I wanna know.

I keep hearing about this. It remains a mystery to me.

TJ

Old May 5th 05, 06:50 AM
Bill Sornson

Virile beyond words. Devastatingly handsome. Filthy rich. Extremely
intelligent.

Bill "at least the one *I* know best" S.

Old May 5th 05, 11:25 AM
Shaun aRe

"TJ" wrote in message
I keep hearing about this. It remains a mystery to me.

TJ

Typically, someone who typically rides mountain bikes, typically off-road.

Shaun aRe

Old May 5th 05, 04:16 PM

Bill Sornson wrote:
Virile beyond words. Devastatingly handsome. Filthy rich.

Extremely
intelligent.

Bill "at least the one *I* know best" S.

May also be described as:

Virulent beyond word. Devastatingly filthy. Extremely belligerent.

Old May 5th 05, 05:08 PM
GWood

Obviously I'm the exception. I'm not filthy rich (yet?)

Old May 5th 05, 06:07 PM
BB

On Thu, 05 May 2005 05:50:35 GMT, Bill Sornson wrote:
Virile beyond words. Devastatingly handsome. Filthy rich. Extremely
intelligent.

You forgot about stunning athletic prowess (or is that just assumed)?

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
Old May 5th 05, 08:32 PM

TJ wrote:
I keep hearing about this. It remains a mystery to me.

TJ

Answer #1: Certainly not someone who would try and bait a certain
someone into posting more goulash into this board, buddy.

Answer #2: http://www.bikerfox.com/foxphotos2/

/s
just can't get enough

Old May 5th 05, 09:01 PM
Bill Sornson

Answer #2:
http://www.bikerfox.com/foxphotos2/

Even after many clicks, I'm STILL disappointed every time...

Bill "what's in a name (URL)? not friggin' much" S.

Old May 5th 05, 10:54 PM

Someone thats not lazy and will pedal. One foot in
the grave and one on the pedal. And the only way he won't ride is that
its raining.

Old May 6th 05, 08:44 AM
DaButcher DaButcher is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bergen, Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Someone thats not lazy and will pedal. One foot in
the grave and one on the pedal. And the only way he won't ride is that
its raining.
I actually also ride when it's raining!

Other than that, I think that the mountainbikers are a great gang!
Even though it's downhill, cross-country, etc. It's very social and the people are great!

I would not designate us as lazy, as our bikes doesent have a gear in the front.. lol.. even though, I ride my bike to my work every day, no matter which weather.