cuban missile crisis

Old June 18th 09, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default cuban missile crisis

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/domi...s-home-to-rock ...
barely lasted 6 months, no results, comes skulking back to a
struggling US team that already has money problems ...

he must be clean
Old June 19th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Jun 18, 1:58*pm, bar wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/domi...s-home-to-rock...
barely lasted 6 months, no results, comes skulking back to a
struggling US team that already has money problems ...

he must be clean

He subscribes to an r.b.r. model of probability. According to new-
wave CN:

"I kind of liked it over there but I was always 50-50 on whether it
would be the right place for me,"

-rj
Old June 19th 09, 08:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
He subscribes to an r.b.r. model of probability. According to new- wave
CN:

"I kind of liked it over there but I was always 50-50 on whether it would
be the right place for me,"

I'm looking forward to the new wave quantum theory revised for the rbr
probability model.

The economic crisis is NOTHING compared to the ecological crisis Mike Vandeman Mountain Biking 0 October 19th 08 07:10 PM
The economic crisis is NOTHING compared to the ecological crisis Mike Vandeman Social Issues 0 October 19th 08 07:10 PM
A moron's Mark Cuban? Bill C Racing 19 January 12th 08 02:05 PM
Installing a missile launcher on my bike ... Gerry Lintonice Techniques 19 November 2nd 05 05:49 PM
Installing a missile launcher on my bike ... Donald Gillies Techniques 0 October 27th 05 10:07 AM