Natural trials...

Old March 20th 04, 10:29 AM
andrew_carter

Default Natural trials...

I found a great new spot for rock trials today and did some filming.
There are some pictures up at www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61 .

This place is really nice. It's a big council park area with piles of
rocks here and there. There are heaps of really nice lines through the
rocks, so I didn't get to do them all today. The biggest drop there is
about 6' which I did today. It had a nice softish landing.

I really love natural trials. There are so many different sized
surfaces and they're all on odd angles...it's great! It's my favourite
type of trials. Beaches are often great for natural trials on rocks
like this. If you get a chance, have a go at it!

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - www.unicycles.com.au

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
New photos added 20/03 - http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuu61

Old March 20th 04, 11:32 AM
Robbie

Me and my friend were gonna do some at Rottnest, but in the end didn't
end up doing it because it was a reasonable distance away and I had only
been unicycling for a month and I was shocking at hopping.

--
Robbie - Spoons Taste Good

There is no spoon.
I ate it.
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

Old March 21st 04, 07:18 AM
Arking

Ive recently done some very fun trials riding across some piles of rocks
at my local university. The odd angles and variety of diferent spots to
choose on the surfaces make it a heap of fun. Only problem was that on
my standard uni I was rolling my tire a LOT. Hmm, eagerly awaiting new
trials uni

Arking

--
Arking

"Wanna give us a demo?" - 4 Police patroling outside Redfern station
after riots
Arking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5612