A life of privilege

Old March 9th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Red Cloud

Default A life of privilege

On Mar 8, 6:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 8, 4:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]
2. Nuclear radiation would make the area bombed unsuitable for
pilfering and pumping of oil far enough into the future that by then
alternative fuels will largely replaced dino-crude as a major source
for fuel.

There are plenty of third world denizens who would be willing to work in
contaminated areas for a little food and water. They lead short and
miserable lives anyway, so it would not make any difference what kills
them.
Give them some bad whiskey to drink and some loose women to **** and they
will be happy as larks despite their shortened life span.

It is precisely this less than endearing quality of yours that we have
all come to recognize ..... your complete lack of sensitivity and
compassion for your fellow man. Is it any wonder why you haven't got
a single friend and are so poorly regarded? You earned your
reputation, but the question remains, were you born an asshole or did
you work at it all you life?

I am a realist and I refuse to deal in pabulum anymore. I leave that to
younger folks who still have some hope for the future.

So why aren't most folks realists like me you may well ask? It is because no
one, but no one, reads history anymore. If they did, they would KNOW that it
is all for nothing. But even so we cannot learn from our history because of
the way our human nature is constituted. We are doomed to make the same
blunders over and over for all eternity. Please read up on the myth of
Sisyphus.

The one constant in mankind's history is hatred of anyone who is different
in even the slightest way. I have simply taken it one step further and hate
everyone equally, whether they are different or not. I consign everyone to
Hell, our true home and ultimate destiny!

Anyone who does not agree with the above has been blinded by the so-called
cardinal virtues of faith, hope and charity. Alas, all delusions of those
who have been smitten with religion. Verily I tell you that there is not one
person in a million who can see through the veil of Maya. You have to be
Great for that and only Ed Dolan is Great!

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

The problem of your point is you are living in Whitepenis NASCAR
nation. Did you know that despise of housing market and subprime
mortgage collapse, those CEO have earn more than ever? 2007 was
boomed time for those subprime mortgage and Financial CEO.
Why they made so much earning despite of the depression? BEcause they
just don't give you ****. They don't care what happened to you or
society in general. Their attitude is the core of what Whitepenis
NASCAR mentality is all about. They don't give you ****. That is
what United State of AmeriKKKa is all about. Nobody give you ****.
Really. Who gives you ****? REally. Nobody. You can cry all you want.
You can complain all your want. Nobody cares. They take money and
they run and say "Have nice day!".

Welcome to Whitepenis NASCAR nation!

A life of privilege Andre Jute Techniques 47 March 16th 08 08:12 AM
A life of privilege Tom Sherman[_2_] Recumbent Biking 15 March 16th 08 08:12 AM
A life of privilege Red Cloud General 0 March 9th 08 03:39 AM
A life of privilege Red Cloud Mountain Biking 0 March 9th 08 03:39 AM
Chain life vs cassette life Euan Techniques 32 August 24th 05 12:34 AM