Motorama Hotel info:

Old January 19th 05, 11:02 PM
Checkernuts

Default Motorama Hotel info:

So Motorama is Fast approaching, as we have done in years past a bunch
of riders will be sharing rooms for the event to bring costs down for
everyone. Currently we are looking to get rooms for the 18th and
possibly the 19th

The Hotel We are planning to stay at is the:
Best Western Inn & Suites
815 Eisenhower Boulevard, Harrisburg, PA

It has an indoor pool, arcade, gym, and sauna

Rates seem to be about $75 a room.

Currently it looks like the boston crew (Ben Joey, TheDan, + a few more
are getting one room) and then Obie and myself + more are looking to get
another one.

If you are looking to go to motorama and want to have the most fun of
your life this is going to be the place to stay at for the event.

If anyone is in for going in on rooms please post in this thread.

link to the hotel...
http://tinyurl.com/5zrkj

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old January 20th 05, 01:12 AM
uniracer

im game with sharing a room. i was told one of you ppl were in charge
but needed a cc # to book reservations? pm me with the link to the
hotel and info and ill put it on the card given that people will just
pitch in there when we get there.

--
uniracer - redneck eh?
uniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/403

Old January 20th 05, 01:18 AM
TheObieOne3226

uniracer wrote:
*im game with sharing a room. i was told one of you ppl were in
charge but needed a cc # to book reservations? pm me with the link to
the hotel and info and ill put it on the card given that people will
just pitch in there when we get there. *

Good job Redneck.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.

Old January 20th 05, 03:30 AM
Checkernuts

I just found out if you say your with Motorama you get a discount and
rooms are only $59 a night... See you folks there....

Old January 20th 05, 03:54 AM
TheObieOne3226

Checkernuts wrote:
*I just found out if you say your with Motorama you get a discount and
rooms are only $59 a night... See you folks there.... *

Nice! I'm working on getting shadowuni to come. $15 a pop ain't bad.

Old January 20th 05, 03:54 AM
wogri

Hm... I'm thinking back and forth, and can't decide if I should come to
motorama or not...

12 days to decide or so...

How many people of HOW are going there? Is anybody willing to give me a
ride around friday afternoon (possibly morning, not really sure how that
works with my employer)? Being a car-less austrian (for muniracer:
australien) alien in Northern Virginia sucks when you want to go to
wonderful places like Motorama...

Northern Virginia - anybody?

Wogri

--
wogri - How do you brake with that thing?

http://www.wogri.at
http://unicycling.wogri.at
wogri's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7490

Old January 20th 05, 07:49 PM
hell-on-wheel

I'm definately going to Motorama. I'm also thinking about going to
Ray's afterward, but it would make my total weekend driving distance
over 1000 miles. Are you also interested in Ray's, Wogri? If so, we
could split the driving, if not, I'll just go to Motorama. Either way,
I'd be delighted to carpool to and from the event(s).

--
hell-on-wheel - My karma ran over your dogma

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

Old January 20th 05, 08:03 PM
wogri

Frank, if we can make it home by Sunday evening / night, we can go
around the world, if you want to. I'd love to go to ray's, and my 24" is
now up and running perfectly again, so I say: Hello Rolling trials

wogri