Replace the plastic tubing in a noodle?

Old May 21st 16, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_6_]

Default Replace the plastic tubing in a noodle?

On Sat, 21 May 2016 05:07:32 +0200, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

John B. writes:

Wait now. In your original post you said
"magazine" and now you talk about "books"
(there is a difference).

I'd place a book somewhere between a magazine
and the Internet on the relaxed-focused scale.

However I do know how to get books from the
English-speaking world. But feel free to
recommend titles you are especially fond of,
of course.

book ~ noun
1. a written work or composition that has been published (printed on
pages bound together.

magazine ~ noun
1. a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and
articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it.

:-)
--
cheers,

John B.

Old May 21st 16, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 5/20/2016 6:21 PM, Emanuel Berg wrote:
jbeattie writes:

Well, books and magazines are different
things. There are plenty of bike repair books
still in print.

In the Anglo-American world there are always
books about anything in print, thank God!

But like I said, here the most recent book is
from 1994. Before that, there should have been
a dozen or so books devoted to repairing bikes.

None of those are in print.

current titles:

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?ke...s.x=0&hs. y=0

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Help: Teflon V Brake Noodle Liner BlahBlah Techniques 12 February 19th 09 12:55 AM
Noodle Angles and Lengths Psychlo-path Techniques 7 February 27th 07 05:38 AM
Noodle Liner john Techniques 2 September 2nd 06 04:22 AM
Replace whole chainset if replace front chainring? Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\) General 17 July 12th 04 09:41 PM
Replace whole chainset if replace front chainring? Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\) Social Issues 14 July 12th 04 09:41 PM