Why environmentalist are genocidal mass murderers

Old April 2nd 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Werehatrack

Default Bike Shop Names

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:24:38 -0500, Tom Sherman
may have said:

Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 31, 8:34 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
--Mike Jacoubowsky
[mail order merchant recommended by me among many others]
You shouldn't sign your corporate affiliation when you lay yourself
open so blatantly to be being described as at the very least an
apologist for racists and genocides; it's not smart publicity.
First off, let's get something straight that we can both probably agree
upon. We are a retail stand-alone operation (two stores) and serve a local
clientele only. We are not in any way, shape or form, a "mail-order
merchant."

I've been trying to calculate the odds on my favourite mailorder bike
component pusher (the biggest in Europe) having the same name as a two-
store Californian (?) operation -- but how do you assess the
likelihood of two guys independently making the same pun?
[...]

There are also Chain Reaction Cycles in Anchorage, Alaska and
Prattville, Alabama.

Sherwood Florist. There's a bunch of them. Some have never heard of
Green Arrow.

The battles in courts between folks who came up with the same name and
then *later* started to compete have been more than just a handful.

Old April 3rd 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul M. Hobson[_2_]

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
There are also Chain Reaction Cycles in Anchorage, Alaska and Prattville,
Alabama.

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
There are many, many more. Near as I can tell, we were the first. But, as is
obvious, we made no attempts to keep the name for our exclusive use. Too
expensive to go that route. We did have somebody open up a shop in North
Carolina several years ago and try to register the name as a trademark and
have an attorney send us a "cease & desist" letter, including a demand to
turn over our website domain to them. I guess they figured they had a shot
as us rolling over, but it was dealt with in a way that those folk won't
likely be trying any such thing again.

Did you make them an offer they couldn't refuse, Don Jacoubowsky?

\\paul
--
Paul M. Hobson
..:change the f to ph to reply:.
Old April 3rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

Default Why environmentalist are genocidal mass murderers

On Apr 1, 5:50 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:41 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:27 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 31, 1:08 am, Tim McNamara wrote:
Andre's just a griefer. Why are you wasting your time on him?
Yo, McNamara, what's a "griefer", and should I care that you call me
one?
Lil' Timmy Mac is a psychologist (hard to believe, but it's
true!)......he thinks he should be able to tell people how and what to
think.
Zarkie is back! Been visiting JFT in New York?

No, I've been too ****ing busy, and vice versa, to post to Usenet. I
see the same cannot be said of you. ;-)

Is she presta or Schrader?

--

You are conflating valves and vulvas. Given your vast inexperience
with the latter, that is not a surprise, eh? ;-)
Old April 3rd 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Apr 1, 5:50 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:41 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:27 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 31, 1:08 am, Tim McNamara wrote:
Andre's just a griefer. Why are you wasting your time on him?
Yo, McNamara, what's a "griefer", and should I care that you call me
one?
Lil' Timmy Mac is a psychologist (hard to believe, but it's
true!)......he thinks he should be able to tell people how and what to
think.
Zarkie is back! Been visiting JFT in New York?
No, I've been too ****ing busy, and vice versa, to post to Usenet. I
see the same cannot be said of you. ;-)

Is she presta or Schrader?

--

You are conflating valves and vulvas. Given your vast inexperience
with the latter, that is not a surprise, eh? ;-)

But Zarkie can use the same pump for both.

Police win powers to control Critical Mass cycle rally - FW: Don't be taken for a ride: Critical Mass has NOT been banned Fod UK 2 May 27th 07 03:06 PM
More careless motorists (murderers) - when will it end Chris Walters UK 7 January 27th 07 09:07 PM
[critical-mass] Promote Critical Mass in NYC This Friday! Jym Dyer Social Issues 3 March 26th 05 09:14 PM
Criticle Mass r Australia 4 September 27th 04 02:46 AM
Critical Mass mass arrests. Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 24 September 2nd 04 09:22 PM