TODAYS RIDE

Old December 27th 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default TODAYS RIDE

goo.gl/sxCEbv

Standing outside a group with Ranger on San Juan Island heard a heated discussion of costs n camping availability. A group arrived with reservation but not enough money covering the extras like 4-5 more car, an elephant n 3 goats ....

Question was asked 'where y'all from'

'Vancouver'....

group snickered.

goo.gl/WKUwFl

Old December 30th 16, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Old December 30th 16, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Doug Landau writes:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Not at all. I just read the forecast when I might otherwise complain
about my weather. This year is even colder than most.

Old December 30th 16, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

--

Unfortunately this cannot be used as "proof" that there is no climate change since it is usual for there to be great variance in weather. It would take about 10 years of falling temperatures to give us a good idea that we have crossed the peak of the millennial warm period.
Old December 30th 16, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/30/2016 2:52 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
Doug Landau writes:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Not at all. I just read the forecast when I might otherwise complain
about my weather. This year is even colder than most.

Aha! Denier!
Off to a few rounds of criticism-self criticism and a drum
circle.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 30th 16, 11:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Doug Landau writes:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Not at all. I just read the forecast when I might otherwise complain
about my weather. This year is even colder than most.

Aha! Denier!
Off to a few rounds of criticism-self criticism and a drum circle.

Couldn't I just shovel some snow and take a cold shower?

Old December 31st 16, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Doug Landau writes:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 6:33:30 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Not at all. I just read the forecast when I might otherwise complain
about my weather. This year is even colder than most.

Aha! Denier!
Off to a few rounds of criticism-self criticism and a drum circle.

Couldn't I just shovel some snow and take a cold shower?

--

was 5 this morning. awake abt midnight for welcome rain squall....very minor....we are now sharing the Alabama-SC-NC drought. Traveling south on 75 to Naples 3 days ago air was desert clear at morning twilight...for 2 days no moisture cover....good having shade.

this afternoon temps went up to 70.\\tracking squalls with a Samsung s5 with NWS, RSS 33931, and Null Earth is AAA* . Null had wind speeds up to 100 mph at 40000' coming from the West n Pacific.

* visit Liebs website for the weather software he's cobbling into. I guess the yagi is next ?

Old December 31st 16, 12:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Blue horizon dawn covered by a low approach Boing mothership

https://www.wunderground.com/us/fl/fort-myers-beach

See yawl next year
Old December 31st 16, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Chaplin

AMuzi wrote in news

wrote:
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH writes:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

Is that where you are Radey? Send some pics

Not at all. I just read the forecast when I might otherwise complain
about my weather. This year is even colder than most.

Aha! Denier!
Off to a few rounds of criticism-self criticism and a drum
circle.

Can't beat that.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old February 6th 18, 04:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.gettyimages.com/event/sp...re-id914643006

TODAYS RIDE [email protected] Techniques 355 September 20th 16 04:29 PM
TODAYS RIDE 3 [email protected] Techniques 19 October 6th 14 03:00 AM
TODAYS RIDE [email protected] Techniques 108 April 7th 14 05:22 PM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
Todays Ride davebee UK 11 February 17th 04 11:23 AM