Ignore Dan C

Old January 26th 09, 10:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ignore Dan C

Chris wrote:

Blustering Bill Baka wrote:

Chris,

He does qualify for stalking since he posted crap about me on groups I
haven't even been on in months.

This is called free speech. You know, the First Amendment?

He googled me and blasted **** about me on every group.

You would need to have his Internet history to prove this, which you
do not. Even so, First Amendment.

That qualifies as stalking AND slander if not also libel.

No, it means you have a critic. Actors, singers, restaurants, and
public figures get negative reviews or disagreed with their views and
actions (think Jane Fonda during Vietnam). Also, your use of slander
and libel are wrong. Slander is what I think you mean, being an
untruthful oral statement intended to someone's reputation or standing
in the community, but the Internet is the written form, not spoken.
Libel is untruthful written or broadcast media statement intended to
someone's reputation or standing in the community. Calling someone an
idiot is not this. Calling someone a rapist is. Since nobody has
accused you of doing anything illegal, your are not the victim or
either libel or slander.

He needs a tour of the Grey bar hotel.

No, they really do not. You're assertion here that anyone needs jail
time for what we have seen here is insulting to the thousands of real
stalking victims whose lives are actually in danger, rather than your
willing participation in an Internet message board where some people
call you names you do not like. It's really disgusting every time you
do.

Chris

All true, with one minor correction. The "First Ammendment" you
refer to appears to be part of the USA constitution. (Interesting
document, BTW. Any chance your government will ever start obeying
all of it?) I am in Europe and have no such right, but I do have
a basic right to free expression under my constitution.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I will be on a cruise ship starting tomorrow. They claim to have
Internet access, but I assume that it will be slow and expensive,
so I may not post for a while. Or maybe it will be fast and free.
Who knows?

Meanwhile, as you can see by Googling, remains the
number one choice of anonymous posters everywhere, so Blustering
Bill Baka will have plenty of material for his "archive" if he
looks for it:

"&scoring=d
http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...t%22&scoring=d

When I return, it will be under a new identity, possibly using
my other news server. I know that Blustering Bill Baka will keep
getting into new fights, and I want him to be paranoid. I want
him thinking "Is this supposedly nice person who I am about
to flame really waiting to call down hell on me?"
Perhaps we can get him to accuse some innocent people of being me!

Meanwhile, Dan C., keep up the good work in my absence. You are
doing a great job of leaving a permanent record on Google that
will show each new person who Bill Baka flames exactly what they
are dealing with when they search on his name:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Bill+Baka

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Bill Baka is a Mother****er Cocksucker Asswipe ****head Nazi Scumbag Troll.
Blustering Bill Baka is a Mother****er. Bill Baka is a Cocksucker. Bill Baka
is an Asswipe. Bill Baka is a ****head. Bill Baka is a Nazi. Bill Baka is a
Scumbag. Bill Baka is a Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er Cocksucker Asswipe
****head Nazi Scumbag Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er. Bill Baka is a
Bill Baka is a ****head. Blustering Bill Baka is a Nazi. Bill Baka is a
Blustering Bill Baka is a Mother****er Cocksucker Asswipe ****head Nazi
Scumbag Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er. Bill Baka is a Cocksucker.
Bill Baka is an Asswipe. Bill Baka is a ****head. Blustering Bill Baka is
Bill Baka is a ****head. Bill Baka is a Nazi. Blustering Bill Baka is
a Scumbag. Bill Baka is a Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er Cocksucker
Asswipe ****head Nazi Scumbag Troll. Blustering Bill Baka is a Mother****er.
Blustering Bill Baka is a Cocksucker. Bill Baka is an Asswipe. Bill Baka
is a ****head. Bill Baka is a Nazi. Bill Baka is a Scumbag. Bill Baka
is a Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er Cocksucker Asswipe ****head
Nazi Scumbag Troll. Bill Baka is a Mother****er. Bill Baka is a
Cocksucker. Bill Baka is an Asswipe. Bill Baka is a ****head. Bill
Baka is a Nazi. Bill Baka is a Scumbag. Blustering Bill Baka is a Troll.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Old January 28th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Chris wrote:
On Jan 25, 3:03 pm, " wrote:

Top post coming.

I doubt it.

Have you even seen the pictures he is posting links to?

Goatse is an Internet phenomenon since about 2004 and I knew what is
was a link to with out clicking it. It's a shame you didn't.

Chris

Yeah, I almost lost my lunch on that picture. Yuck.
I just hope this fool gets bored and goes away, or I will just stay out
of news groups for a month and then try again. If he pops up there
should be something legal to get him in hot water ( I hope).
Bill Baka

[OT - IGNORE] Davey Crockett Racing 2 April 2nd 07 08:35 AM
test please ignore Richard Rodgers Rides 0 August 27th 05 03:21 PM
ignore [email protected] Techniques 1 February 17th 05 03:26 PM
Ignore it Micheal Artindale Mountain Biking 14 January 4th 05 03:31 AM
test ignore Andre Marketplace 0 December 24th 04 10:24 PM