Stone me! Another ban!

Old October 18th 15, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

Default Stone me! Another ban!

The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be removed.

The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that road
has been removed.

Old October 18th 15, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 18/10/2015 13:11, David Lang wrote:
The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be removed.

The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that road
has been removed.

And you can't drive down these streets where these schools are.
Cycles *are* allowed though.

Traffic ban outside six Edinburgh primary schools - BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-34321010
22 Sep 2015 - The council-run pilot scheme will see cars banned from
streets outside the ... reporting road safety issues with cars parking
too close to the school gates. ... Eighty-four Church of England bishops
reveal they wrote to David ...
Old October 18th 15, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 18/10/2015 13:28, Bod wrote:
On 18/10/2015 13:11, David Lang wrote:
The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be
removed.

The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that road
has been removed.

And you can't drive down these streets where these schools are.
Cycles *are* allowed though.

Traffic ban outside six Edinburgh primary schools - BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-34321010
22 Sep 2015 - The council-run pilot scheme will see cars banned from
streets outside the ... reporting road safety issues with cars parking
too close to the school gates. ... Eighty-four Church of England bishops
reveal they wrote to David ...

Doh!

Nobody is claiming that motor vehicles can't be banned, you retard.

Old October 18th 15, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 18/10/2015 13:38, David Lang wrote:
On 18/10/2015 13:28, Bod wrote:
[...]

Is that what you say when you are shouting at traffic?
Old October 18th 15, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Iain[_2_]

In ,
David Lang typed:
The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be
removed.
The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that
road has been removed.

Where does this right come from?
The last time that I looked at the Highway Code, cyclists are not allowed on
motorways.

--
Iain

Old October 18th 15, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 18 October 2015 14:14:27 UTC+1, Iain wrote:

The last time that I looked at the Highway Code, cyclists are not allowed on
motorways.

And many cars are not allowed in bus lanes or pedestrian zones.

https://aseasyasridingabike.files.wo.../dscn99581.jpg
Old October 18th 15, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_5_]

On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 1:11:17 PM UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be removed.

The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that road
has been removed.

Oh Dear!

You seem to confuse the "right to use the roads", and "a ban from some roads."

How about we settle on: "Cyclists have the right to use all roads unless there is a specific traffic regulation order banning them". In general, however, we can stick with, "Cyclists have the right to use the roads."
Old October 18th 15, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 18/10/2015 14:34, Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 18 October 2015 14:14:27 UTC+1, Iain wrote:

The last time that I looked at the Highway Code, cyclists are not allowed on
motorways.

And many cars are not allowed in bus lanes or pedestrian zones.

https://aseasyasridingabike.files.wo.../dscn99581.jpg

Which is completely irrelevant, you halfwit.
Old October 18th 15, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 18/10/2015 15:03, Tom Crispin wrote:
On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 1:11:17 PM UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
The Smith retard claim;
Cyclists have the right to use the roads, and that right cannot be removed.

The facts;
You cannot cycle over the Dartford Crossing. The right to use that road
has been removed.

Oh Dear!

You seem to confuse the "right to use the roads", and "a ban from some roads."

How about we settle on: "Cyclists have the right to use all roads unless there is a specific traffic regulation order banning them". In general, however, we can stick with, "Cyclists have the right to use the roads."

How about you read the post?

The Smith idiot, who is so thick he out does even you, claims "that
right cannot be removed". It clearly can and is.
Old October 18th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 18/10/2015 15:41, David Lang wrote:
On 18/10/2015 14:34, Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 18 October 2015 14:14:27 UTC+1, Iain wrote:

The last time that I looked at the Highway Code, cyclists are not
allowed on
motorways.

And many cars are not allowed in bus lanes or pedestrian zones.

https://aseasyasridingabike.files.wo.../dscn99581.jpg

Which is completely correct.

+1

STONE SOUP kolldata Techniques 0 October 2nd 11 04:32 PM
21 stone man's success story. Simon Mason UK 5 April 12th 09 05:39 PM
2 birds, one stone oneisenough Unicycling 34 October 18th 07 12:31 AM
BR: Stone Old Guardian Barleywine JD Mountain Biking 12 February 21st 07 04:10 PM
Killing two birds with one stone vernon UK 12 January 14th 07 01:40 PM