Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

Old November 20th 07, 03:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc, nyc.bicycles
Prisoner at War

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

On Nov 19, 5:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Traditional religions have been around long enough to get some seasoning.

"Seasoning"??

You can add your own, you know. No need to wait around for others to
do it for you.

Modern political ideologies are NEVER around long enough to get any
seasoning. They are all based on crackpot theories of human behavior.
Anthropology 101 - anyone?

Yes, and the one thing anthropology teaches is how common and
different human societies a every society has an incest taboo, but
different societies define it differently! Politics is no different.
Only little children think there is a difference between red gumballs
and blue gumballs.

Anything precede this? Or did it just come out of the blue?

Pay attention or just go to sleep. No need to tape your eyelids open
and mutter along in pretense, old boy.

I thought like Horowitz thinks now long before he did. In fact, I hated all
the hippies and yippies of the 60's. I think most of them are dead now of
various sexual diseases.

Nope. They just became stodgy respectable citizens or even stodgier
and more respectable neocons.

Anything precede this? Or did it just come out of the blue?

I guess you really are having a hard time keeping up. May I suggest
you give up usenet and try keeping goldfish instead.

Since you do not know how to edit a Usenet message so that it makes any
sense, who knows what the hell ANYONE is ever talking about with you!

Since you cannot follow even the thread of your own conversation,
involving topics you yourself raised originally, I ask that you
refrain, for your own sake, from discussing anything more nuanced than
the day's weather!

From now on I will treat your messages with the contempt you show for my
messages, except I won't bother editing you piece meal like you do me.
Instead, I will edit you whole hog since that is what you deserve.

Be careful you don't cut yourself with those safety scissors, scrappy!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 21st 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Edward Dolan

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 5:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Traditional religions have been around long enough to get some seasoning.

Anything precede this, you god damn ****ing idiot!!! Or did it just come out
of the blue!!!

"Seasoning"??

You can add your own, you know. No need to wait around for others to
do it for you.

You do that and you are a cultist. Are you are a cultist?

Modern political ideologies are NEVER around long enough to get any
seasoning. They are all based on crackpot theories of human behavior.
Anthropology 101 - anyone?

Yes, and the one thing anthropology teaches is how common and
different human societies a every society has an incest taboo, but
different societies define it differently! Politics is no different.
Only little children think there is a difference between red gumballs
and blue gumballs.

It requires intelligence to see what people have in common. Even an idiot
can see what they don't have in common.

But you are an idiot. You do not know how to think about anything. What
needed to be responded to was the distinction I drew between societies based
on traditional religions (which you do not like) and societies based on
modern political ideologies (such as Nazism and Communism - which I do not
like), not a bromide on human societies in general.

Anything precede this? Or did it just come out of the blue?

Pay attention or just go to sleep. No need to tape your eyelids open
and mutter along in pretense, old boy.

Just make god damn sure you reference everything that needs to be referenced
before you engage in witless wisecracks.

I thought like Horowitz thinks now long before he did. In fact, I hated
all
the hippies and yippies of the 60's. I think most of them are dead now of
various sexual diseases.

Nope. They just became stodgy respectable citizens or even stodgier
and more respectable neocons.

Most liberals go to their graves as ignorant as the day they were born. Once
a crackpot, always a crackpot. Horowitz is one of the few who saw the light
and changed.

Anything precede this? Or did it just come out of the blue?

I guess you really are having a hard time keeping up. May I suggest
you give up usenet and try keeping goldfish instead.

"Just make god damn sure you reference everything that needs to be
referenced before you engage in witless wisecracks." - Ed Dolan

Since you do not know how to edit a Usenet message so that it makes any
sense, who knows what the hell ANYONE is ever talking about with you!

Since you cannot follow even the thread of your own conversation,
involving topics you yourself raised originally, I ask that you
refrain, for your own sake, from discussing anything more nuanced than
the day's weather!

I can follow any ****ing stupid thing you have to say perfectly, but I want
others to be able to follow what we are saying without having to read the
whole god damn thread. Every message has got to make perfect sense on its
own. If it doesn't, then you have failed to communicate.

Since you do not have any regard for other readers, we will soon come to the
parting of the ways. I write for the multitudes, not for any single
individual. Is not that what a newsgroup is all about?

In any event, I suspect you are too stupid to know how to edit. Any fool can
write nonsense, but you have to know how to think in order to know how to
edit. In your case, I suggest you not try it at all. It is clearly beyond
you.
[...]

Old November 21st 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Better a "racist pig" than a line-toeing moron!

=x= Why split hairs? You're both.

=x= "Har har! I spew racist epithets to show how
individual and unique I am." What a tool.
_Jym_

Old November 21st 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc, nyc.bicycles
Prisoner at War

On Nov 20, 7:21 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Anything precede this, you god damn ****ing idiot!!! Or did it just come out
of the blue!!!

Since it came from you, yeah, it did just come out of the blue!

You do that and you are a cultist. Are you are a cultist?

Wow, I'm really keeping you past your bedtime, amn't I? Please, get
some rest -- it'll do your keyboard much good.

It requires intelligence to see what people have in common. Even an idiot
can see what they don't have in common.

You're an idiot, which is why you can't reason by analogy.

But you are an idiot. You do not know how to think about anything. What
needed to be responded to was the distinction I drew between societies based
on traditional religions (which you do not like) and societies based on
modern political ideologies (such as Nazism and Communism - which I do not
like), not a bromide on human societies in general.

You moron, all human societies are predicated on the same human
predicaments.

Better luck in your next life, Dolan.

Just make god damn sure you reference everything that needs to be referenced
before you engage in witless wisecracks.

I would have thought that that's the job of your brain, Dolan. If it
needs to take a break, please shut off your computer first.

Most liberals go to their graves as ignorant as the day they were born. Once
a crackpot, always a crackpot. Horowitz is one of the few who saw the light
and changed.

It's the same light that he's followed all his life -- his ego -- only
he's put a different filter on it now.

"Just make god damn sure you reference everything that needs to be
referenced before you engage in witless wisecracks." - Ed Dolan

What, you're in the fortune cookie business now??

I can follow any ****ing stupid thing you have to say perfectly, but I want
others to be able to follow what we are saying without having to read the
whole god damn thread. Every message has got to make perfect sense on its
own. If it doesn't, then you have failed to communicate.

Things would make perfect sense on their own if you stopped digressing
into Ed Dolan Land all the time.

A yes or no suffices most of the time; no need to repeat the original
question in your answer, either.

Since you do not have any regard for other readers, we will soon come to the
parting of the ways. I write for the multitudes, not for any single
individual. Is not that what a newsgroup is all about?

Telegram for Ed Dolan: nobody gives a **** what you say. So relax and
just say what's on your mind, or stick your thumb back in your mouth!

FURTHER BULL**** FROM ED SNIPPED FOR BREVITY

Old November 22nd 07, 05:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
Edward Dolan

"Prisoner at War" wrote in message
[...]

Entire message snipped as it is just too stupid for any group other than
nyc.bicycles. He should confine himself exclusively to that group where he
can **** with his own kind. PW, formerly NYC XYZ, is as one with the NYC
Blacks whom he professes to dislike and thinks himself superior to, but he
is right at their level. Let us hope that they will soon do away with him.
This world needs another ****ing Chinaman like it needs more CO2 in the
atmosphere.

Old November 27th 07, 12:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old November 27th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

That's because you are both a couple of screwballs which you prove every
time you post a message to a newsgroup. The two Toms and Marika! Folks, it
doesn't get more ****ed-up than that! I think it is sometimes referred to as
a cluster-**** in popular parlance.

Old November 27th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Tom Sherman wrote:
marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

Umm..., it appears that this quote was actually from J. Taylor, and not
gene:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/msg/5319063d37b970c1?dmode=source.

Old November 27th 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Tom Sherman wrote:
marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

Umm..., it appears that this quote was actually from J. Taylor, and not
gene:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/msg/5319063d37b970c1?dmode=source.

Who the hell cares, you dimwitted moron!

Old November 27th 07, 05:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
marika

marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

That's because you are both a couple of screwballs which you prove every
time you post a message to a newsgroup.

There is a set of 4 people here. Gene, Tom S, Tom K. and me. Well 5
really, because you could include you Ed Too two. Which 2 of the 4 does the
above sentence refer to?

The two Toms and Marika!

Folks, it doesn't get more ****ed-up than that! I think it is sometimes
referred to as a cluster-**** in popular parlance.

I've asked you to use medical terms because I don't understand popular
parlance.

mk5000

"Then stay closed. Where did skinks get their Bad reputations? When they're
young their Ornate blue and black markings make them easy Pickings, then the
ones who're left gradually Turn brown as fine garden dust. It's one o' Clock
in the ocean. A slightly scarlet bullet Races through a snowbank and lands
on a sheet Of black ice. A bird on its way to work notices, Golden spike,
who's touched it
today?"--http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3692/is_200201/ai_n9064178