Cycling not particularly dangerous [was Buses]

Old June 26th 08, 11:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
DennisTheBald

Default Cycling not particularly dangerous [was Buses]

On Jun 17, 11:44 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"DennisTheBald" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS NOR DOES HE EVEN INCLUDE ANY OF THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH HE IS RESPONDING! WHAT AN IDIOT!

yeah, that makes so much sense, Ed...you must have gotten a fresh
supply of crack. I understand your position to be that "If there were
more bikes on the road even more motorists would be dying in fatal
auto crashes" - this is the kinda of twisted logic that I expect from
you. Your day in the sun is apparently over.

The only logic that is twisted is yours - you ****ing idiot!

The bottom line is that automobiles are dangerous, people die while
going about in them (even when there a no bicycles within in miles of
them). People tend to kill other people while going about in them.
Just the building and operating them, even without the crashing part,
is harmful to people (despite incredible claims by industry shills
that the auto exhaust is no longer lethal!). Anybody that feels that
their operating a motor vehicle somehow makes the world less dangerous
is seriously misguided. They have probably been listening to
crackpots like Ed Dolan.

The only crackpot here is you - you ****ing idiot!

There are certainly isolated incidents where a bicyclist will injure a
pedestrian, in extremely rare instances even fatally. There is
certainly evidence that bicyclists have injured themselves, sometimes
fatally. But these are not common occurrences, even in places where
the bicycle is the most common mode of transport, and when these
events occur they tend to get a lot of press. Fatal motor vehicle
crashes are so common that they are frequently not even considered
newsworthy.

No one on these cycling newsgroups gives a good god damn about how motor
vehicles fare. We only care about how cyclists fare when confronted with
motor vehicles - you ****ing idiot!

Yes, cars suck as do the people that drive them.

You are the biggest suck of them all - you ****ing idiot!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

There is a ****ing idiot trolling this group alrighty, but is YOU.

You and your claim that bicycles add the danger to the equation. How
can you possibly twist it around that way? you stupid *******!

Cars are dangerous and the people that drive 'em are murderous dick
heads and you are the smallest of them all.
Old June 26th 08, 11:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
DennisTheBald

[...]

oh yes, I sincerely doubt that anyone, anywhere, news group or else
where, gives a good God damn about you at all. Why don't you knock
back a few and go for a drive, bitch.
Old June 26th 08, 11:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

[...]

At least you are now posting in the correct form. It will be my delight to
call you an idiot each and every time you top post.

You and your claim that bicycles add the danger to the equation. How
can you possibly twist it around that way? you stupid *******!

Now all you need to do is to stop drinking before you get online. However, I
doubt you will even make any sense sober.

Cars are dangerous and the people that drive 'em are murderous dick
heads and you are the smallest of them all.

I am not defending motorists. I am trying to keep cyclists from getting
killed by them. We need our own bike paths in metro areas. It is dangerous
for cyclists to be on the road with motorists.

Old June 27th 08, 04:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

[...]

How many times do I have to tell you to stop drinking before you go online?
Since you are one ****ing idiot, I don't understand why you don't get
sufficient pleasure from doing it to yourself. Why bother the honorable
members of these noble newsgroups with your drivel. At least run your
messages past your bitch of a wife before you post to Usenet - you ****ing
idiot!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Bendy Buses are Dangerous -- London Assembly Marc Brett UK 24 June 13th 07 10:23 PM
Dangerous cycling? Mike Sales UK 11 October 10th 06 11:14 AM
Cycling is not dangerous hippy Australia 1 November 3rd 05 09:18 AM
Cycling articles and buses Tony Raven UK 4 July 28th 05 12:34 AM
Cycling is dangerous Garry Jones General 375 November 21st 03 05:52 PM