Internet Videos?

Old August 1st 05, 05:24 AM
unifreak7

Default Internet Videos?

Yo, what's up everyone?
I will be posted my street videos on the internet after defect is out,
and kinda wondering what people think of that. It goes against what i've
said in the past, about keeping it underground. But I believe that was
just for movie's sake. Since there isn't a movie this year I want to
show everyone what i've been getting into. If some people are cool with
that and they want to see some street videos, awesome, if you're not
cool, and you think I should just keep it to myself, tell me. Just
wondering. I would like some credit for some of my moves and it's hard
waiting for defect, lol, so I guess one could say, my footage is burning
a hole in my pocket. But whatever... Thanks for you time.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

Now starting to get good!
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 1st 05, 06:50 AM
andrew_carter

I think you're making things needlessly complicated. They're just
movies...if you want to post them, go ahead. I know I'll enjoy watching
them and I'm sure you enjoyed making them.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*
unicycling tips and tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'my big movies' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/bigmovies)*
___________
WE WORK ON A CONTINGENCY BASIS*?*
NO*,* MONEY DOWN*!*

Old August 1st 05, 03:59 PM
pete66

*slow chant* post. post. post. post. post. post. post.
*louder* POST. POST. POST. POST. POST.

Do it man, your tricks are sick. How many people in the world can do 720
unispins?

Did you do those kickass massive varials knowing that they were gonna
help you hit a seventwenny? I like trying varials except that when it
comes back to doing unispins I can't even see me sticking a 360 anytime
soon.

Do the right thing, post it.

Pete

--
pete66 - Level 6 downhiller
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old August 1st 05, 04:04 PM
chosen

definitley id like to see your videos. and i agree your 720 unispin is
dope.

pete66 wrote:
**slow chant* post. post. post. post. post. post. post.
*louder* POST. POST. POST. POST. POST.
*

marvelous

--
chosen - For The Cause

I know- that's how i want it!

"In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."-Vincent T. Lombardi-

Riding since dec.25, 2003

No longer a Sub cook, unicyclist, juggler, dancer.
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old August 1st 05, 04:28 PM
vanman2004

Definitely post!!

When is defect coming out, anyway?

--
vanman2004 - ...
vanman2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9184

Old August 1st 05, 06:47 PM
leo

unifreak7 wrote:
*It goes against what i've said in the past, about keeping it
underground.*

Here's my personal opinion about it. It takes practice to archiev a
certain level. And so, if you are able to operate on that level you
deserve to do 'someone elses' skill.
Things like what I've been reading about TCUC's 1 year monopoly on
skills by it's originator.... *ridiculous!*
In ice skating you see the same. Secret practice-sessions. Some jugglers
do the same.
All fine by me. Do whatever you want to do secretly. But then do keep it
secret. And don't tell me anything at all about it. Don't even tell me
that you do have secrets. Because before you know your newests secret
skill was allready my secret skill for years. And in no-time we have bad
standings.
If someone will show "my" 'side-ride 2 ww'
(http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?...240sideride2ww) on some big
stage, before I do... fine.
(and before you know this post gets a reply containing an url of some
old clip that contains \"my\" skill)

So what about releasing your secrets, and raise the level of
unicycling?
Cause what if all originators would have kept secret all the skills that
were the basic or your skills... would you ever considered the skills
you came up with being possible? Would you think riding with one leg is
possible? ww, gliding, coasting?
If you look back on your secret skills of today in 45 years... would you
consider this secretness other than silly?

The 720 is on the standard skills for years and years. In almost 10
years of unicycling, the many places I've been, you're the 1st I ever
saw doing a succesfull 720.
What if you executed it in 1996? In 1998 probably some other would have
done it.
So what about showing today your todays archievements?

unifreak7 wrote:
*I would like some credit for some of my moves and it's hard waiting
for defect*

I was talking about 'this thread' (http://tinyurl.com/7pevl) in which I
felt the need to show everyone my respect for you.
-former M-tv VJ Adam Curry suffering disadvantages of being a famous
millionaire-
*If you want to have fame, or want receive credit... don't ask for
it.
It's like asking credit at the bank. You will never get the credit you
deserve.
If you ask for fame... know what you're asking for.*

And one other thing to consider: if you are worlds #1 unicyclist....
there is only one direction you can go.

--
leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old August 1st 05, 06:56 PM
redhead

post them please

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 2nd 05, 05:42 AM
unifreak7

I don't believe in positioning in this sport, being there are far too
many styles to go by. Also I don't feel it right that if you are number
one there is only one direction you can go. I believe you can also go
up, ha, though no number allows that, and the whole idea behind this
statement is a bit stupid, just keep excelling. I'll post the vids, it's
so much fun making them, riding, and waht not. I agree with the secrets
though. Might as well show all now, so the sport can grow... I'm not
asking for fame, i'm asking for recognition. And not as a cocky
unicyclist, haha. What I say just goes the wrong way. oh well.
-Shaun Johanneson
p.s. I bit subject jumpy, my mistake.

Old August 4th 05, 03:29 PM
pete66

This forum moves pretty quick so do you reckon you'd be able to PM me
when you've posted your videos?

Cheers

Old August 5th 05, 01:51 AM
forrestunifreak

unifreak7 wrote:
* I would like some credit for some of my moves and it's hard waiting
for defect, lol, so I guess one could say, my footage is burning a
hole in my pocket.
*

So post it, say you did it first and best if you want, and let it go at
that.

Its hard for -me- to wait for defect, too.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....