Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

Old June 15th 10, 07:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jun 15, 1:53*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Bill Weir" wrote in message

On Jun 14, 2:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Nothing much
Ed Dolan is full of ****. He no more agrees with Mike than I do. He's

just finds something or someone that the majority are against and
sides with them to stir things up. He's just a bored, senile old
*******.

It would be best to stop responding and deny him the attention he so

desperately craves.

What you wish for will never occur unless I will it myself. That is because,
unlike you, I know how to write interesting and indeed exciting messages
that wakes up sleepyheads.

Lucky for you and everyone else that I am just a responder. If I wanted to,
I could pull a TM and destroy these newsgroups with hundreds of original
messages on every topic under the sun. Be thankful I am not a criminal
vandal troll.

Delusional one, by very definition, you are not only the
quintessential troll, but also the Queen of Denial!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS: "Envy is the worst of all the vices because it gives no pleasure." - Ed
Dolan

Old June 15th 10, 07:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 15, 9:30*am, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On Jun 14, 11:53*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Be thankful I am not a criminal vandal troll.

You underestimate yourself.

What we have here ia an example of disingenuous self-deprecation.
HEAD Dolan is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously distended
sense of self-importance. It is quite rare for the egocentric, self-
aggrandising GRATE one to sell himself short, but I concur that in
this particular instance Ed has done done just that. I'm not sure
that I woudl apply the expetives criminal or vandal, but a TROLL he is
without question.

Jim
Old June 15th 10, 08:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 14, 4:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Me too, although we all KNOW mountain bikers to be criminal thugs.

Opinion stated as fact. No we don't all know mountain bikers to be

criminal thugs and saying so doesnt make it so. When are you going to
learn that you cannot speal for the "WE" of which a hermit isn't by
definition even part a parcel of?

All one ever has to do is read the messages of mountain bikers to Mr.
Vandeman on these newsgroups to know the truth whereof I speak.

They not
only destroy hiking trails already constructed by riding their bikes on
them
illegally, but make trails of their own - which does even more damage to
the
environment.

It is shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

When I ride my mountain bike I am a Great Saint. That is because I only
ride
on roads.

BUT, you asserted that all mountain bikers are thugs, From this is it

logical to conclude that you too are a thug. Th begs the question
How can a thug be a saint? You must work hard to obfuscate what you
fail to communicate.

BUT, I only ride my mountain bike on ROADS, not on hiking TRAILS - and that
does indeed make me a Saint.

Old June 15th 10, 08:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 9:30 am, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On Jun 14, 11:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Be thankful I am not a criminal vandal troll.

You underestimate yourself.

What we have here ia an example of disingenuous self-deprecation.

HEAD Dolan is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously distended
sense of self-importance. It is quite rare for the egocentric, self-
aggrandising GRATE one to sell himself short, but I concur that in
this particular instance Ed has done done just that. I'm not sure
that I woudl apply the expetives criminal or vandal, but a TROLL he is
without question.

Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.

Old June 16th 10, 07:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 15, 2:29*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 14, 4:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Me too, although we all KNOW mountain bikers to be criminal thugs.
Opinion stated as fact. *No we don't all know mountain bikers to be

criminal thugs and saying so doesn't make it so. *When are you going to
learn that you cannot speak for the "WE" of which a hermit isn't by
definition even part a parcel of?

All one ever has to do is read the messages of mountain bikers to Mr.
Vandeman on these newsgroups to know the truth whereof I speak.

One also has to be objective and have reading comprehension skills
which you seen to lack.

They not
only destroy hiking trails already constructed by riding their bikes on
them
illegally, but make trails of their own - which does even more damage to
the
environment.

It is shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

When I ride my mountain bike I am a Great Saint. That is because I only
ride
on roads.
BUT, you asserted that all mountain bikers are thugs, *From this it is

logical to conclude that you too are a thug. *That begs the question
How can a thug be a saint? *You must work hard to obfuscate what you
fail to communicate.

BUT, I only ride my mountain bike on ROADS, not on hiking TRAILS - and that
does indeed make me a Saint.

Then you should have qualified your "ALL MOUNTAIN BIKERS" statement.
By design, mountain are intended to be ridden off road. Why do you
think another category of bike is called a "road bike"?

Old June 16th 10, 07:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 15, 2:34*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 15, 9:30 am, Bruce Jensen wrote:

On Jun 14, 11:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Be thankful I am not a criminal vandal troll.

You underestimate yourself.
What we have here ia an example of disingenuous self-deprecation.

HEAD Dolan is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously distended
sense of self-importance. *It is quite rare for the egocentric, self-
aggrandising GRATE one to sell himself short, but I concur that in
this particular instance Ed has done done just that. *I'm not sure
that I would apply the expletives criminal or vandal, but a TROLL he is
without question.

Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.

Poor Mr. Dolan is not only confused cocerning my alleged confusion,
but he is also confused about what constitutes a TROLL.

Old June 16th 10, 09:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Jun 10, 9:19*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[psychotic drivel snipped]

Folks, why do you continue to talk to this nutbar?
Seriously. He deserves to be shunned. On the net
and in personal life, this is clearly somebody that
has nothing positive to offer, and is very dangerous.

Do please stop talking to him.
Socks
Old June 16th 10, 11:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Puppet_Sock" wrote in message
On Jun 10, 9:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[psychotic drivel snipped]

Folks, why do you continue to talk to this nutbar?

Seriously. He deserves to be shunned. On the net
and in personal life, this is clearly somebody that
has nothing positive to offer, and is very dangerous.

Who else are they going to talk to if not yours truly? You? Don't make me
laugh! You hide behind a user name like the coward that you are and have
never yet said anything the least bit interesting or even sensible.

Old June 16th 10, 11:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 2:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Poor Mr. McNamara has got me confused with Ed Gin, a most notorious
criminal
vandal troll who destroyed ARBR some years ago. Apparently, he could only
handle one "Ed" at a time.

Poor Mr. Dolan is not only confused cocerning my alleged confusion,

but he is also confused about what constitutes a TROLL.

We Great Ones always attract our fair share of STALKERS. They are like
little fish that follow the whale.

Old June 16th 10, 11:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 15, 2:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
All one ever has to do is read the messages of mountain bikers to Mr.
Vandeman on these newsgroups to know the truth whereof I speak.

One also has to be objective and have reading comprehension skills

which you seen to lack.

You are a newcomer to these newsgroups. Best to sit back and acquire the
necessary background culture before spouting off.
[...]

BUT, I only ride my mountain bike on ROADS, not on hiking TRAILS - and
that
does indeed make me a Saint.

Then you should have qualified your "ALL MOUNTAIN BIKERS" statement.

By design, mountain are intended to be ridden off road. Why do you
think another category of bike is called a "road bike"?

If others are stupid enough to want to ride their bikes off road, they are
welcome to do so, but not on hiking trails or in natural areas. I recommend
waste lands for them like city dumps and mining pits.