Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

Old July 5th 11, 02:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

Since mountain bikers lie all the time, and
since Mikey lies all the time, Mikey must be
a mountain biker.
Socks
Old July 6th 11, 05:38 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 5, 6:58*am, Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

Since mountain bikers lie all the time, and
since Mikey lies all the time, Mikey must be
a mountain biker.
Socks

I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side. Mountain bikers
lie because it's the only way they can attempt to justify their
selfish, destructive, disgusting sport.

Great News! ZERO Support for a New Squamish (BC) Mountain Biking Park Mike Vandeman[_4_] Social Issues 36 July 14th 11 06:38 PM
This is great news! McDoogle General 0 August 14th 08 08:28 AM
Great News! Kyle_Destroyer Unicycling 2 May 29th 08 11:21 PM
YAY - Chicago treating criminal bicyclists same as criminal drivers Bill Henry General 5 July 27th 05 11:06 AM
odd news story with recumbent criminal Slugger Recumbent Biking 1 June 17th 05 04:20 AM