New York Post

Old December 28th 20, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default New York Post

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 12:42:55 PM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 12:23 PM, AMuzi wrote:

snip
Oh calm down.
Mismanaged chinese bioweapon attack how, exactly?

LOL, you've been listening to Steve Bannon again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/business/media/steve-bannon-china.html

Surely you're smart enough not to believe this crap.

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars ...www.newsweek.com › ... › Donald Trump › Vaccine
Apr 28, 2020 — Biomedical research ultimately helps protect public health, Dr. Fauci argued in explaining his support for controversial research.
Old December 28th 20, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:27:31 AM UTC-8, sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 10:57 AM, jbeattie wrote:

snip
Trump has decided to leave us with the Great Deficit -- hundreds of thousands dead, economy in shambles. It's just like 2007 all over again except with dead people and a pandemic.

-- Jay Beattie.

It's just what Republicans do. Reagan, W, Trump, it's all the same
except with Trump he threw in the extreme mismanagement of a public
health crisis and a few hundred thousand deaths. Massive deficit
spending, tax cuts for the wealthy, and then when the party is over and
the bill comes they are long gone.

You know who I feel a little sorry for was George H.W. Bush. He
inherited a hell of a mess from Reagan and tried to be somewhat
responsible in terms of revenue and broke his pledge of "no new taxes."
It cost him re-election.

Fortunately, Clinton continued to undo the Reagan economic damage. It
takes a lot longer to undo damage than it does to inflict it. Biden will
have a hell of a lot to deal with when he takes office. Fortunately,
he's appointing people that actually know something about the
departments they are going to be managing.

You simply cannot fail to misrepresent history can you. Unlike your other stupid ideas though this one is 100% documented. Clinton had a Republican controlled House and Senate for 6 of his 8 years in office and during that time the Congress allowed Clinton to do NOTHING outside of his executive powers - like starting wars - the man who said that he would flee to Canada if he was drafted started the Iraq and Afghani wars with his bombing the hell out of Iraq. Even IF Iraq was building weapons of mass destruction it was none of our business because they were not signatories of the Geneva Convention.

In the last two years of his office, Democrats were elected to control of both houses of Congress and THAT is what occurred to the economy which was going great guns under the Reagan plan. Bush was maintaining a GOOD spending and then the Clinton caused 9/11 occurred and he had then to worry about WMD and move us into Iraq full scale. So the facts are that Clinton COULDN'T change the Reagan "damage" and for his entire term of office we had the best economy in American history. And then as soon as he was in a position to undo Reagan's economy he DID and that was the destruction of this economy..

There isn't one single possible thought in your head Scharf. You and your entire life is failure.
Old December 28th 20, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 12/28/20 6:23 PM, sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 9:35 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 12/28/20 5:05 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Even the New York Post!

https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-i...d-the-nations/

Some people here are just not getting their message out. While
they waste time making conspiracy arguments to a backwater
bicycle group, yet another right-leaning publication embraces...
gasp! ... Reality!

Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the
United States Election System looks like that of a third world
country. Freedom of the press has been gone for a long time, it is
Fake News, and now we have Big Tech (with Section 230) to deal
with....

That New York Post article is amusing because the sub-headline
includes "here's how to save your legacy." The ship that is Trump's
legacy sailed a long time ago. Admitting that he lost his re-election
bid isn't going to do much in terms of a legacy.

Maybe it was amusing, but I have no idea which article you are talking
about. That came straight from the orange ****gibbon himself.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...74375008600070
Old December 28th 20, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/28/2020 2:42 PM, sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 12:23 PM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

Oh calm down.
Mismanaged chinese bioweapon attack how, exactly?

LOL, you've been listening to Steve Bannon again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/business/media/steve-bannon-china.html

Surely you're smart enough not to believe this crap.

OK, which is it?
Is the chinese bioweapon a hoax? Dead people look pretty
dead to me. I could be wrong.

We were the first nation to ban inbound chinese flights in
January. We jump started an historically successful vaccine
research, production and distribution program[1]. Governors
whined about respirators and we produced more respirators
than the entire world demand for the next ten years. (Many
of these will go past date unused) Governors whined about
hospital space. We moved Navy hospital ships to both coasts
promptly, built huge instant hospitals, reworked the USS
Comfort ventilation system and the Javits Center facility in
days, not weeks, then a boondoggle of a facility in
Milwaukee all of which went unused. But you can't fault the
President's action in response to Governors of the other
party (who it turns out were wrong). If you have a
specific complaint about the President's action I'll engage
that argument.

Or if you're claiming the chinese bioweapon is a hoax, bring
that on; I'm ready.

[1] The Russian Sputnik vaccine announced in midsummer has
produced a mere 5,000 doses so far. Research is not the end
of the problem. Necessary but not sufficient.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 28th 20, 09:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 12/28/2020 1:19 PM, Tosspot wrote:
On 12/28/20 6:23 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

It's the article Frank listed above
https://nypost.com/2020/12/27/give-it-up-mr-president-for-your-sake-and-the-nations/.

I've heard the same narrative from some Republicans that haven't
completely lost their minds yet, advising Trump to concede to protect
his "legacy." His "legacy" is something that no one really wants to
remember.

Can anyone think of a single positive thing he did during his term?
Old December 28th 20, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/28/20 6:23 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

Right to Try for dying citizens.

Moved US embassy in Israel to the actual Capital.

Called 'Emperor with no clothing' on the ridiculous 'Iran
deal' which the Persians have violated since it was written.
On our dime BTW.

Significant changes to Federal sentencing rules to shorten
nonviolent offenders' terms.

Significantly funded HBCs long term.

Opened otherwise zero-revenue Federal lands to energy
production.

Pulled out of the Paris Climate Swindle whereby US industry
is limited and China's is not (while US total pollution has
declined and China's has risen)

Restored US military funding notably including our depleted
Navy. These things take years to go awry and then years to
rectify so no idea how it will actually turn out. China's
counting on ol' Joe while they build supercarriers.

Significant changes to tax laws and regulations which
primarily benefited the lowest income groups. Notice how
the Democrat House just restored the 3-martini lunch
deduction? Who's looking out for whom? The regulatory
relief was more effective than tax law changes in that
employment soared.

Insisted on Veterans' right to go outside the decrepit VA
system for medical care.

Significantly overhauled the BIA IHS after years of failure
and scandal which, like the Navy, may or may not result in
long term gains because the staff & process move glacially
in the best of cases.

There's just a smattering but it is not nothing and I have
to go now.

Old December 29th 20, 01:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 12:23 PM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

Oh calm down.
Mismanaged chinese bioweapon attack how, exactly?

LOL, you've been listening to Steve Bannon again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/business/media/steve-bannon-china.html

Surely you're smart enough not to believe this crap.

And if you believe that it was a Chinese bioweapon, how is playing golf and
having Twitter tantrums while your people die considered “good management”?

Old December 29th 20, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 12/28/2020 5:02 PM, Ralph Barone wrote:
sms wrote:
On 12/28/2020 12:23 PM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

Oh calm down.
Mismanaged chinese bioweapon attack how, exactly?

LOL, you've been listening to Steve Bannon again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/business/media/steve-bannon-china.html

Surely you're smart enough not to believe this crap.

And if you believe that it was a Chinese bioweapon, how is playing golf and
having Twitter tantrums while your people die considered “good management”?

I don't think that even Trump buys into the "bioweapon" crap. That's
straight from the alt-right.

Old December 29th 20, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 1:19:27 PM UTC-8, Tosspot wrote:
On 12/28/20 6:23 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

That is an insult to gibbons. I'm outraged.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old December 29th 20, 09:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

On 12/28/20 6:23 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

In an attempt to teach Johny foreigners proper English, I felt a small
tear of pride, when, with a little refinement, this was produced.

"Which particular ****gibbon has shat his pants this time?".

Notice the masculine pronoun as well :-) It fair warms the cockles of
me 'art it does.