Pashley Bikes

Old June 22nd 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mark[_10_]

Default Pashley Bikes

I've been trying to find distributors of Pashley Bikes here in
America. I live on the Canadian border (near Vancouver) and it
seems the only distributors are located on the East Coast of
America.
Any suggestions are welcome -

Mark Thompson

Old June 23rd 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mark[_10_]

Have done - twice. They sent a different list each time of a
few
distributors in Eastern US. Also sent an address of an
Eastern Canadian
distributor. Also looked in ebay -only one model offered in
NYC.

Just worried if the bike shows up damaged the hassles involved
with
postage and return.

c wrote in news:485e9908$0$10394
:

Ask directly Pashley

pashley craigcbr Unicycling 9 February 11th 07 11:52 AM
Pashley Bikes and Recumbents Brian Millson UK 15 April 10th 05 02:24 PM
Pashley U+2 chris French UK 3 February 21st 05 07:52 PM
Is a Pashley for me Mick Parry UK 4 March 30th 04 07:57 PM
pashley 26" thinuniking Unicycling 23 January 21st 04 10:11 AM