Thanks Jeff

Old September 5th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Thanks Jeff

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/?id=...ep06/atlanta06

For keeping that homo Emile from winning. We all owe you a beer.

Duped

Old September 5th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/?id=...ep06/atlanta06

For keeping that homo Emile from winning. We all owe you a beer.

Duped

Warning; link below includes homosexuals
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...uperweek045027

Old September 5th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/?id=...ep06/atlanta06

For keeping that homo Emile from winning. We all owe you a beer.

Duped

Warning; link below includes homosexuals
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...uperweek045027

homo on the right:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...6/JD_06100K014

Old September 5th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST

On 9/4/06 8:41 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/?id=...ep06/atlanta06

For keeping that homo Emile from winning. We all owe you a beer.

Duped

Warning; link below includes homosexuals
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...week04/superwe
ek045/superweek045027

http://www.sdbc.org/photos/displayim...m&cat=0&pos=10

Old September 5th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

ST wrote:
On 9/4/06 8:41 PM, in article
,

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...ire05/dsc_0195

homo Emile Abraham on the left.....****ing off Lance AGAIN.

Old September 5th 06, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

ST wrote:
On 9/4/06 8:41 PM

http://www.sdbc.org/photos/displayim...m&cat=0&pos=10

caption for above photo.

Lance "Are you ever going to pull through?"
Emile "I'm a sprinter, and not a very good one at that."
Lance "Well, why don't you get dropped, then."

Old September 5th 06, 07:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/?id=...ep06/atlanta06

For keeping that homo Emile from winning. We all owe you a beer.

Duped

Warning; link below includes homosexuals
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...uperweek045027

homo on the right:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...6/JD_06100K014

Are you his publicist, or something?

Good move with posting the podium pics. Repeatedly referring to him as a
homo is less good. You should also tell us what kind of bike he rides
so we know what to buy.

Show your support for Jeff and CN!! FOCN Racing 0 August 23rd 06 01:19 AM
Jeff Jones rocks!! FOCN Racing 0 August 23rd 06 12:53 AM
NASCAR "stars" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch confirmed they are idiots when they blocked people on the lead lap in Texas. [email protected] Racing 28 April 16th 06 08:00 PM
Calling Jeff Jones... Calling Jeff Jones... Joe King Racing 2 April 13th 06 01:17 PM
What Clit Pro Did On Winter Vacation by Jeff Jones Joe King Racing 0 November 30th 05 04:27 AM