Oh my god!! Have a look at this!

Old September 24th 04, 02:27 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Oh my god!! Have a look at this!

Richard Longwood found an open dir, and it's full of Hardcore Porn!!!
The owner left it wide open for you to see!!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/cyclng/
Old September 24th 04, 10:12 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:27:06 +0200, I wrote:
Richard Longwood found an open dir, and it's full of Hardcore Porn!!!
The owner left it wide open for you to see!!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/cyclng/

Spam really works; 200 hits and counting.
Old September 24th 04, 10:34 PM
Sierraman

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:27:06 +0200, I wrote:
Richard Longwood found an open dir, and it's full of Hardcore Porn!!!
The owner left it wide open for you to see!!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/cyclng/

Spam really works; 200 hits and counting.

Unfortunately, all the really good stuff is on his home computer. Only one
pic of Leontien in that whole dam archive. So much for the natives. Those
are somewhat tasteful photos of women on bikes. The rowboat one is funny!

Old September 24th 04, 11:02 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:34:28 -0700, Sierraman wrote:
Only one pic of Leontien in that whole dam archive. So much for the natives.

I'll say it again: I'm not the fan you are. Native too, Corine.

The rowboat one is funny!

Ai, wrong dir.
Old September 25th 04, 12:25 AM
Hattori Hanzo

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:27:06 +0200, I wrote:
Richard Longwood found an open dir, and it's full of Hardcore Porn!!!
The owner left it wide open for you to see!!
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dronkert/cyclng/

Spam really works; 200 hits and counting.

You sir are a certified pervert. Is there a membership fee?

Old September 25th 04, 05:32 AM
Carl Sundquist

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message

Spam really works; 200 hits and counting.

You sir are a certified pervert. Is there a membership fee?

This ought to help you out...

http://www.implantinfo.com/beforeand...ryoneindex.htm

Old September 25th 04, 10:52 PM
Bob Schwartz

Carl Sundquist wrote:

"Hattori Hanzo" wrote in message

Spam really works; 200 hits and counting.

You sir are a certified pervert. Is there a membership fee?

This ought to help you out...

http://www.implantinfo.com/beforeand...ryoneindex.htm

If you are going to post a link to implantinfo.com, could
you at least send some business my way?

http://www.implantinfo.com/plastic_surgeons/schwartz/

Robert J. Schwartz

Old September 26th 04, 11:12 PM
chris

So is the plastic surgery world really like it is on Nip Tuck? That
show is f--ked up man! I prefer Rescue Me.
CH