2008 Cervelo Soloist road bike, 365 light miles, perfect condition. -$1640 (Arlington, VA)

Old June 9th 09, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 2008 Cervelo Soloist road bike, 365 light miles, perfect condition. -$1640 (Arlington, VA)

Bought this bike at Conte's Bike Shop in Arlington, VA in July of
2008. Has a total of 365 light miles on it. No races, no crashes. I am
selling because I loved it so much that I bought the carbon model. I
have the original receipt and have not registered the serial number
online yet. That means the full warranty should transfer to the new
owner.

FRAME/COLOR Soloist Team/Grey Ano or Silver Paint
FORK Wolf CL
HEADSET FSA
SHIFT LEVERS Ultegra 10-sp
FRONT DERAILLEUR Ultegra 10-sp
REAR DERAILLEUR Ultegra 10-sp
BRAKE CALIPERS Cervelo Mach2
CRANKSET & BB Gossamer Compact MegaExo
CASSETTE Ultegra 10-sp 12-25
CHAIN Ultegra 10-sp
STEM Syntace Force 119 or FSA OS 115
HANDELBARS FSA Omega Compact
SADDLE San Marco Ponza
SEATPOST Cervelo aero carbon 2-position
WHEELS Shimano R500
TIRES Rubino Pro Slick 23mm

Also includes a Cateye Strada Cadence bike computer that was purchased
at the same time as the bike. It's the wired model which means it's
more accurate.

all original parts, except upgraded seat.

Call Ian at 610.597.9572