Almost collided with a bicyclist today

Old July 21st 10, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime
Kevan Smith[_2_]

Default Almost collided with a bicyclist today

On 7/20/10 7:41 PM, Matthew Russotto wrote:
In articleKNSdnRt6lYDrBt3RnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@giganews. com,
Kevan wrote:

On 7/16/10 12:10 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote:

Are you in the belching monsters or the bike?

Often when I cycle, I'll belch, but not nearly so much as the
gasoline-powered things. I also push a monster gear.

You know, it's not really considered a "monster gear" when the big one
is in the BACK.

55-11.

Kevan

Old July 23rd 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime
Jack

On Jul 15, 9:04*pm, Cully J wrote:
I totally understand about drivers talking on their phones. Luckily,It
seems that *many drivers now have car-phones that enable you to talk
outloud while driving with both hands one the steering wheel. How do
you feel about those?

Cullen

Not good enough. One should pay as much attention to driving as
reasonable.