OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old March 24th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

Hey guys -

The recent 'Oh Well...' thread was begun by a poster
[purportedly named Harry Brogan] who stated:

Just because you are too frightened to use your real name does not mean that
the rest of us are cowards like you. 32GO is Wayne Leggett of Ventura,
California. He has a bike shop there where he will try to empty your pocket
book with an overpriced recumbent trike.

I will not tolerate the constant trashing by [the TROLL's
most common signature] if that IS his real name... I have
tired of this and will find my information on other areas
of the web...

Of course many of us, from time to time, review our options
for dealing with the rancorously ranting, repetitiously
raving, rarely rational rodent I rudely refer to as
ARBR's TROLL. Ignore it? Snipe at it? Or - like Harry -
just leave the group altogether?

I thought he would never leave! Imagine being stuck with the likes of poor
old Harry for all eternity - a fate worse than death!

I find it a little ironic that, most likely, the real
primary beneficiary of the TROLL driving away user after
user from this recumbent newsgroup is the net's dominant
moderated forum. It's easy for believe that the TROLL is
stupid enough not to figure that out, but not quite so easy
to think that's its true intent.

What is this "net's dominant moderated forum"? They may need my
ministrations one of these days lest they go bonkers from the boredom of it
all.

I've pretty much ignored the nattering nuisance for a few
months now, and I guess it's time for me to take another
swipe at it, in the form of a new poem in the 'Here There
Be Trolls' section of our shop website:

http://www.32go.us/pow/htbt/rearend.htm

Wow, you go to his website and you will get a virus for sure!

CLASSIC DOLAN ... opinion stated as fact. Ed merely wants to
discourage the readership from enjoying his poetic lambasting by
Wayne. FACT: I've visited the website severals time and never a
virus did I contract. Think about this for a moment. Why would a man
intentionally spread a computer virus form his own website to members
of the ARBR community who would undoubtedly publish the miscreant's
misdeeds in this public forum to possibly jeopardize reputation,
business and source of income? That was a rhetorical question. He
just wouldn't, but in concocting his laughable assertion, the GRATE
one never gave that any thought, now did he (another rhetorical
question)? Keep up the good work Mr. Leggett (alis 32GO). - Jim
McNamara

You will also
learn all about ****, **** and **** as these are the only subjects that he
knows anything about. I mean, what do you think he does all day in his bike
shop?

Again, I apologize in advance for the TROLL's unimaginative
barrage of regurgitated misstatements long since disproven
and refuted: fit, pass, is and shuck; blah, blah, blah...
For the most part, I and hopefully you, will just continue
to ignore it.

It is impossible to ignore me because I provide something that all these
freaking cycling newsgroups badly need - LIFE! I suggest you get a life too
instead of piddling it away in your dank and miserable bike shop writing
verse about ****, **** and ****. Have you no idea at all what a fool you
are?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 25th 08, 01:51 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 24, 1:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Gee, I don't know, but why would Wayne Leggett post verse on ARBR that reeks
of images of ****, **** and ****? I figure anyone that would do that is pure
scum and wouldn't mind ****ing with your computer.

In keeping with character, the troll/spammer Dolan did not address a
single item of the issue I raised. Why? Because diversion is the
best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

If Wayne Leggett has anything to say to me or about me, he can say it on
ARBR. Trust me on this, I will know how to answer him in spades. But he is a
coward and knows that I know how to spread his fame far and wide on these
newsgroups as the poet of ****, **** and ****. This is not a good reputation
for someone to have who is in the business of selling expensive recumbent
trikes as it is mostly elderly gentlemen who will buy these kind of
contraptions. His days of getting a free ride on ARBR are long over.

Yea, he would like to hide behind his website, but I NEVER go to a scumbag's
website and I strongly advise no one else do so either. Better safe than
sorry!
[...]

Old March 25th 08, 03:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

Nope! You raised the issue of his character which I answered. You trust him,
I don't!

Because diversion is the
best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

Ed Dolan the Great initially cut Wayne Leggett some slack because how often
do you run into a poet on Usenet. But once he had established himself as a
scumbag, Ed Dolan the Great showed him no mercy. A scumbag must be treated
like a scumbag. There is no other way. He is the poet of ****, **** and ****
and that is all he is as far as Ed Dolan the Great is concerned.

Old March 25th 08, 05:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 23, 6:04 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"32GO" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

I refer you to what I already wrote above. You have failed once again
to address the comments I made. I did not specifically comment about
the Wayne's character. I dont' know him personally and have no bassis
upon which to even have an informed opinion in that regard, but I did
make a logical assumption to counter your less than logical assumption
and assertion that a visit to Wayne's website would result in the
contraction of a virus. The burden of proof rest squarely on the
shoulders of the accuser ... so prove it. Been there done than ... no
parasitic code. The only parasite is you.

Because diversion is the

best method of defense when he has none. FACT: Wayne Leggett has
engaged Ed here on ARBR and if memory serves me correctly, old Ed
didn't much like it either.

Ed Dolan the Great initially cut Wayne Leggett some slack because how often
do you run into a poet on Usenet. But once he had established himself as a
scumbag, Ed Dolan the Great showed him no mercy. A scumbag must be treated
like a scumbag. There is no other way. He is the poet of ****, **** and ****
and that is all he is as far as Ed Dolan the Great is concerned.

Not surprisingly, you missed the point, but if you part your hair on
the other side of you head you'll cover it up. Oh, forgot ... you're
bald. The point is that you castigated Wayne for engaging you only on
his website, when in fact, by your own admission, he engaged you here
on ARBR. Why must you always contradict yourself? The conundrum
continues.

Old March 26th 08, 12:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk
Old March 26th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 4:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 10:08 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Nope! You raised the issue of his character which I answered. You trust
him,
I don't!

I refer you to what I already wrote above. You have failed once again
to address the comments I made. I did not specifically comment about
the Wayne's character. I don't know him personally and have no basis
upon which to even have an informed opinion in that regard, but I did
make a logical assumption to counter your less than logical assumption
and assertion that a visit to Wayne's website would result in the
contraction of a virus. The burden of proof rest squarely on the
shoulders of the accuser ... so prove it. Been there done than ... no
parasitic code. The only parasite is you.

You trust him enough to go to his website. I don't. I base my distrust of
him on his poetry of ****, **** and **** which goes directly to the question
of his character.

Not trusting the man is not reason enough for you to caution others
not to pay the man's website for fear that they will contract a virus
unless you can prove what you say is true and you have failed to do
that. As Tom Sherman would say ... Where's your proof? FACT: No one
has contracted a virus from visiting Wayne's website as you surmised
they would and even were so bold as to emphatically proclaimed they
would. Then again, you proclaim lots of crap only to be proven wrong
time and time again. So much for your integrity, reliability and
trustworthiness. You have nothing but prose upon which to base your
inane assumption? And from this rather shaky foundation, make a
quantum leap of logic to arrive and a less that reasonable
conclusion? Do you even have a single brain cell still firing? I
cant imagine that a moron like you would ever or should ever be picked
to serve on a jury the way you reason or don't as the case may be.
You are one sorry old *******. That much is obvious.

****
and that is all he is as far as Ed Dolan the Great is concerned.

Not surprisingly, you missed the point, but if you part your hair on
the other side of you head you'll cover it up. Oh, forgot ... you're
bald. The point is that you castigated Wayne for engaging you only on
his website, when in fact, by your own admission, he engaged you here
on ARBR.

I am here 24 hours a day for Wayne Leggett. It is interesting to engage him
as he is some sort of idiot savant. He only comes to life when he writes
verse. Too bad he does not have brains enough to stay off the subjects of
****, **** and ****. He needs to write about love and death. What other
subjects are there for a poet!

Too bad you don't have the brains, or even the common sense, to stay
off subjects with which you have little or no expertise.

Why must you always contradict yourself? The conundrum

continues.

I am only into saying what I want to say, not what you want me to say. There
is no conundrum once you realize that.

Your consistent contradiction of yourself is a conundrum. Your
inability to recognize that as a conundrum is itself a conundrum.

Old March 26th 08, 02:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.
Old March 26th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"CowPunk" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

What did I write?

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

We Great Ones only like to talk to ourselves. As long as we don't do it out
loud, it is OK.

Old March 26th 08, 03:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash, the
more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ... pitiful
really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to be taken
from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his computer. Then at
least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.

The only sick one here is JM. Imagine stalking a perfect stranger. Just how
absurd can one get!

Old March 26th 08, 03:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Everyone can make up their own minds about the safety of going to a
scumbag's website. Frankly, I think it is better to be safe than sorry.
[...]

I am here 24 hours a day for Wayne Leggett. It is interesting to engage
him
as he is some sort of idiot savant. He only comes to life when he writes
verse. Too bad he does not have brains enough to stay off the subjects of
****, **** and ****. He needs to write about love and death. What other
subjects are there for a poet!

Too bad you don't have the brains, or even the common sense, to stay
off subjects with which you have little or no expertise.

The Great Ed Dolan fears no subject. How could he since he knows something
about everything. He is a true dilettante and Renaissance man.

Why must you always contradict yourself? The conundrum
continues.

I am only into saying what I want to say, not what you want me to say.
There
is no conundrum once you realize that.

Your consistent contradiction of yourself is a conundrum. Your
inability to recognize that as a conundrum is itself a conundrum.

A conundrum is a conundrum is a conundrum. A conundrum by any other name is
not a conundrum.