For Hippy

Old May 8th 04, 09:27 PM
DRS

Default For Hippy

I found a new single speed for you. It should be just the thing whilst you
get yourself back in shape.

http://cyclecide.com/photos/2003_for...n_intruder.jpg

Enjoy!

--

A: Top-posters.

Old May 8th 04, 11:10 PM
Ray

In article ,
says...
I found a new single speed for you. It should be just the thing whilst you
get yourself back in shape.

http://cyclecide.com/photos/2003_for...n_intruder.jpg

Enjoy!

Certainly would take care of the tall poppy syndrome. Mow em down

Cheers Ray
Old May 9th 04, 04:32 AM
hippy

Originally posted by Drs I found a new single speed for you. It shoul
be just the thing whilst you get yourself back in shape

http://cyclecide.com/photos/2003_for...an_intruder.jp

hahaha lol Nice one

My lawn needs some attention too after a month away.. 2 birds wit
one stone :

Looks like some crazy custom bike festival - I'll have to read i
some more

Are you entering one of your tallbikes or choppers in it o
something? :

hipp
- spotted some beach-cruiser/chopper ads in Trading Post..

-