Perfect biking day

Old June 13th 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

Default Perfect biking day

Perfect biking day thus far. Temp is 68F, it's sunny, and I thought
there was no wind but it turns out that I had a 5mph tailwind
according to the weather map. That will be turning around into a
(mostly) 10mph tailwind going home. I say mostly because it will be
SSE and SSW would have been a bit better, but I'll take it.

The roads are fairly quiet for NYC this morning; I guess folks are
starting to go on vacation. The only downside was the absurd number of
people out running. None of them can hear squat over their headphones.
I think I have to dig out that Air Blaster horn I bought last year.

Perfect Day. juggle508 Unicycling 6 October 30th 05 05:12 PM
Nearly Perfect Ground Control Mountain Biking 8 November 4th 04 08:07 PM
We cannot all be perfect zambonijones Unicycling 48 August 22nd 04 11:02 AM
The perfect UPD! Mikefule Unicycling 7 August 1st 04 09:36 PM