Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel w Ceramic Bearings

Old September 10th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Bentracer and Bentrider[_2_]

Default Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel w Ceramic Bearings

Used only once for 50mi Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel
w Ceramic Bearings and Panaracer Evo Extreme 23c tire and tube.

Price $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 US states.
Old December 8th 10, 05:18 PM
helendan helendan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentracer and Bentrider[_2_] View Post
Used only once for 50mi Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel
w Ceramic Bearings and Panaracer Evo Extreme 23c tire and tube.

Price $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 US states.
Do you still have the wheel for sale?
Is it a Medeira or five seven five?
Dan
h e l e n d a n.c s at g m a i l dot c o m
Old May 24th 11, 11:35 AM
ZenMan ZenMan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentracer and Bentrider[_2_] View Post
Used only once for 50mi Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel
w Ceramic Bearings and Panaracer Evo Extreme 23c tire and tube.

Price $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 US states.
I'm interested in your wheel for my Bacchetta Aero. Let me know if you still have it.

Last edited by ZenMan : May 24th 11 at 11:37 AM. Reason: more information
Old July 21st 11, 08:16 PM
manymotors manymotors is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentracer and Bentrider[_2_] View Post
Used only once for 50mi Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel
w Ceramic Bearings and Panaracer Evo Extreme 23c tire and tube.

Price $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 US states.
I am interested in purchasing your disc wheel.