Cold weather, sore throat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 9th 18, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Cold weather, sore throat

For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few
miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to
sore throats after I ride in the cold. Some of the sore throats have
degenerated into scary bronchitis.

I'm just curious if anyone else battles this problem, and if anyone has
any tips on preventing it.

--
- Frank Krygowski

ahh cold weather at last! greggery peccary General 1 October 30th 06 03:30 PM
FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 05 07:33 PM
FS: Giordana Cold, Cold weather tights, Size 3 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 05 07:33 PM
cold weather Q? ~R General 24 October 24th 05 11:43 PM
cold weather? How cold is it? Max General 14 December 12th 04 08:50 PM