How many Unicyclists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Old May 24th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default How many Unicyclists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

+ One to send the lightbuld out for powder coating.

Haha, I'd love to see a powder coated lightbulb in action! :-)

--
mark williamson

Dave: Just a question. What use is a unicyle with no seat? And no
pedals!
Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!
mark williamson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11301

Old May 24th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

At least a dozen to emhatically state that they are not a clown just
because the clowns use light bulbs, too.

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

Old May 24th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

one lightbulb to buy a unicycle and one blacklight to steal it
all the lightbulbs to make up the "lightbulb" population
one lightbulb to say start something that has to do w/ christ and get
banned for it
two lightbulbs to attempt a frontflip on a light
one to eat it trying ... the other to get wet
one lightbulb to make a website so all the lightbulbs can be
entertained
a select few good lightbulbs to spin thier wheel 3 times underneath
them and land it

--
skrobo

* Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to
join!!!*

yeah buddy thats right ... uni 4 christ
-stephen skrobarczyk- cctx
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old May 24th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

podzol wrote:
At least a dozen to emhatically state that they are not a clown just
because the clowns use light bulbs, too.

haha
i think thats all of us lightbulbs

Old May 24th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

and one to type so horribly that noone can read the post and 6 to
criticise him

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids
i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old May 24th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skianduniaddict wrote:
and one to type so horribly that noone can read the post and 6 to
criticise him

and another to state that he is too hardcore to type... he has to hit
the keyboard w/ his elbows and delete the letters he doesn't want

Old May 24th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

one to state that his family have agreed to spend more time in the dark
so he therefore has a lot of lightbulbs for sale on ebay.

--
trigger-hippy
trigger-hippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12177

Old May 24th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skrobo wrote:
and another to state that he is too hardcore to type... he has to hit
the keyboard w/ his elbows and delete the letters he doesn't want

im to hard core to use my elbows i either use my head or the mouse
swungs as a whip

Old May 24th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skianduniaddict wrote:
im to hard core to use my elbows i either use my head or the mouse
swungs as a whip

this made me laugh and get funny looks from my bros and sis'

--

skianduniaddict wrote:
im to hard core to use my elbows i either use my head or the mouse
swungs as a whip

yeah buddy thats right ... uni 4 christ
-stephen skrobarczyk- cctx
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

MR11 bulb base type on a Sigma Mirage Evo X light system Domagoj Malovic Techniques 2 November 10th 05 08:28 PM
What bulb for dynamo. Martin Dann UK 352 July 22nd 05 07:12 AM
Brief note: modification to create super-bright tail light [email protected] Techniques 11 January 25th 05 03:06 AM
This is all too true........(Read on) Pete S. Mountain Biking 11 December 13th 04 02:40 PM
Generator light optics Frank Krygowski Techniques 17 October 16th 04 04:23 PM