TODAYS RIDE

Old November 14th 16, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default TODAYS RIDE

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 8:50:35 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Portland analysis from Madison ? yawl in M have a window on this ....

meanwhile

http://www.wunderground.com/news/win...dwest-nov-2016

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...challenge.html
Old November 19th 16, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

http://blogs.agu.org/wildwildscience...memorable-one/

https://www.amazon.com/TopHeadwear-F...ords=balaclava
Old November 20th 16, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Smarter phone ?

http://spaceflightnow.com/2016/11/20...te-in-history/
Old November 22nd 16, 02:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

http://www.weather.gov/briefing/

from the NYT Mourning Briefing

Back Story

Ah, the family road trip.
Every country with cars knows the drill, and this week the United States will see some of its busiest traveling days of the year with the Thanksgiving holiday. AAA predicts that 43.5 million Americans will be on the roads.
What to do as you’re going over the river and through the woods to Grandmother’s house?
While modern-day comforts, apps and back-of-the-seat screens have made it easier to pass the time while on the road, the games of yesteryear can offer a twinge of nostalgia for adults and a tablet-free option to entertain the kids.
Whether it’s spotting roadside novelties — as in I Spy or Bingo — or vehicles from different states (or countries) — as in the license plate game — most games are variations on a scavenger hunt. (Punch Buggy, which depends on spotting a dwindling supply of old Volkswagen Beetles, could just be an exercise in frustration.)
In Britain, car snooker adapts the rules of the variant of billiards on which it’s based, requiring players to spot vehicles of different colors.
Earlier this year, The Times also collected favorite travel games from readers (one is titled “Guess What I Saw”).
Perhaps in the aftermath of a contentious election, getting to dinner might be more fun than the destination itself.

On the Max Brewer Causeway feeding speaking with our KSC grackle flock, a grackle morph appeared in the palm above whistling the English accented EAT EAT

He came down to curbside with a long standoff with a gull where the morph whistled the gull off with a barrage of sqwauks whistles rasps n pops.

Max Morph is the first morph spotted outside Fort Myers Beach.

Thus fortified we moved to officially nominate Max, The Warbler and Birdy 1 and 2 plus family to official status as Quiscalus Major danieli.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boat-tailed_grackle

eyyeyeyhahhahhahahha whoop !

Old November 23rd 16, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

http://www.voanews.com/a/skin-patch-...h/3608996.html
Old November 27th 16, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

CASSINI's spatiality is cosmically awesome ... leaves Cheops behind.

space out now.

https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
Old November 27th 16, 02:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 9:03:10 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
CASSINI's spatiality is cosmically awesome ... leaves Cheops behind.

space out now.

https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/

? Cassini's space view is missing. Or somewhere in the ap download or ape download. dumb. last visit we could view the entire orbital perspective. prob in interactive. Clarke plus.
Old November 28th 16, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/p...-lee-guss.html
Old November 28th 16, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/p...-lee-guss.html

from Princeton ? via slow speed light

or izzat fast speed light ?

prob answers a few questions if data is acceptable

goo.gl/rW0F6Y

off to find Cassini ...